Recensioner (3 171)

• 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 april 2024

JUNK app. Doesn't work.
I had it for 2 years and wasted money. It used to be free, it was "upgraded"" to 29usd per month to do nothing. I didn't even know I was paying.
Ripped me off.
Today I've tried to use it and nothing worked.
Unable to see any meaningful statistics. Stiill connected to UA3, dead analitycs. Never opened it, never knew I was paying. Stay away from them. They do nothing more than Google or Bing. Actually they do less.
I've reinstalled to leave a review.

Catholically
Italien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 22 maj 2024

Hello Catholically!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app.

We're genuinely sorry to hear that it's been less than satisfactory for you. We take all feedback seriously and are committed to improving our services and your experience.

We understand your frustration regarding the unexpected charges and the issues you've faced with the app's functionality. It's certainly not the experience we want for our customers. We continuously strive to enhance our app and ensure that any issues are promptly resolved and you're made aware.

I've reached out to you directly via email with important information and updates to address your concerns and find a resolution. Please check your inbox, and we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further and make things right.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

20 februari 2024

The app and service are terrible. I have the premium package with "supposedly" a dedicated account manager, but there has been no management for over two years now. Google charged me for generic campaigns that were not customized or updated. The campaigns showed sold-out products and ignored 80% of our current products. When I spoke to the account manager, he didn't even know he managed our account. I requested a refund for the past two years, but despite promises, nothing has been resolved. The account manager blamed the merchant team and refused to set up a call. He canceled appointments and muted himself during a call. New campaigns were ineffective, so I deactivated them and have now decided to cancel my subscription. I still haven't received a refund.

Gingerlining
Förenade Arabemiraten
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
19 mars 2024

I sign up for a 14-day trial through the 50% discount, wanting to put it on a different credit card. There was no option to put it on a different card, so I am trying to cancel. I can't cancel as there is no option anywhere to do so, and they are stating I will be charged the full $135.00 in 14 days rather than the 50% discount $67.50 stated when I signed up. Will edit my review if this is rectified.

Hemptown Naturals

Sydafrika
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
21 februari 2024

The app not work,
Sent message to support, no replay

Planethair
Italien
8 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 2 februari 2024

I did not understand why you need this application, because everything is in Google Ads, All settings are more correct and reliable to do directly through Google. This app was supposed to replace the freelancer you hired to manage your ads, but it doesn't. I'm sorry, but we're not on the same path.

Update review

Nothing works, the button (continue) just won't click. When selecting images when creating an advertising campaign, it constantly writes that the format is not supported (JPG).

California Wallpaper
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 25 juli 2023

Hi California Wallpaper!

Again, your feedback is critical because it helps us to see where we've fallen short and to improve, for you. Thank you so much for this.

We've already reached out to you via email with very important updates on your account and clarifications for you to get the most out of our service. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised :)

We truly hope to hear from you soon.

Redigerat 7 mars 2024

ZERO STAR ONLY....this is a waste subscription. nothing is working. half baked product. Please dont subscrible, full of bugs and nothing can be tracked in dashboard. useless. please stay away. support only responds once in 24-48hrs . BEWARE. I dont know how these kind of stuffs exist in shopify.

Money waste, no response, such a bad app. all paid reviews. uninstalled the app. BEWARE ...

Chefio

JRB Products
2 dagar användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 15 december 2023

Hi JRB Products!

I'm so sorry for any confusion here, and thank you for this feedback. Allow me to clarify:

Clever Ads has not charged you anything, yet.

When you began with us, you signed up for a 14-Day Free Trial. This process requires that you authorize/allow us to charge you for our services but only after day 14 of your trial ends. You haven't been charged yet, although I completely understand how it may seem like you were — due to the Shopify Billing process.

Please keep your eye out for my numerous emails and chats I've sent to you with this same information. My goal here is to alleviate any concern you may have and clarify the situation for you.

We're standing by for your reply and ready to get your account up and running to the best possible standard :)

1 augusti 2023

Spiteful. When I unsubscribed, it marked campaigns it DID NOT CREATE as removed, meaning I cannot undo the action; the history is in the Change History as google@cleverads.com, having removed campaigns it didn't create and were created manually by ourselves. Very Spiteful and unprofessional.

Garden Depot Australia
Australien
En dag användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 15 augusti 2023

Hello Garden Depot Australia!

We sincerely apologize for this you've experienced with our application.

Your experience as described is most unusual and certainly not the normal behavior of our application, nor our team. Rest assured we have extensively investigated your claims. Our app is not designed to impact campaigns that were not created by our system or team.

We understand the gravity of your concern, particularly in regards to campaigns that were manually created on your end. It's important to note that we take such matters very seriously.

To provide further assistance, I have reached out to you directly via email with important information about your campaigns with us. Please check your inbox and spam folder for the mail from premium@cleverads.com. In the email, we have detailed steps for a possible solution and offered to personally assist you in resolving this issue.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding. We hope to hear from you soon.

13 oktober 2023

bad app

JEWLORI
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 16 oktober 2023

Hi JEWLORI!

Thank you so much for your feedback as it's critical for us to grow and improve. We truly value your perspective.

I have looked into your account and discovered very important information about your Google Ads account — for which I've already emailed you privately with details.

As our app's operation relies heavily on your Google Ads account and so we're more than happy to assist you in resolving these issues.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we’re committed to helping you get the most out of our app. We hope to hear from you soon.