Helhetsomdöme
  • 6 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
28 april 2020

I installed this app 1 year ago, and I just realized that it make me spend 400€ on google ads for nothing without any notification ! I am really unhappy, and hope I will have an answer from the team very soon to all my messages to find an issue.

CALCHEMISE
Frankrike
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 28 april 2020

Hello!

We are so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. We value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. Please reach out to us by email or zendesk so we can work with you to fix this issue.

Best,
Clever Team

15 juli 2022

I have tried to ask support to help me to create first ads campaign with many email but nobody reply. Chat support doesn't exit. I have paid premium account but without any benefit. i will remove it

Food in Sicily
Italien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 15 juli 2022

Hello Food in Sicily Owner,

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience with our service is extremely important to us and we take this very seriously.

We have already reached out to you via email with updates on your account and important, actionable information. We hope to hear back from you soon and help you reach success as soon as possible!

Warm regards,
Ben, Customer Success

Redigerat 28 maj 2020

I have paid them £50 per month for a year now, since the start of 2020 the account rep doesn't answer emails. For months last year. Firstly they got all our keywords wrong, then they advertise out of stock products, then when I ask them why aren't you advertising on google shopping they said they were but they weren't. Then after a few months the account rep said oh yeah, we haven't been advertising on google shopping, we've had a technical issue. That was the last communication and no answers to my messages yet they kept charging £50. They refunded one month of £50 and said it will be okay from now on but it got even worse as no one would answer messages at all. Very disappointed by this service who take money and offer you nothing. If that's how clever ecommerce treat a premium customer, I dread to think how they treat a free user.

Egg n Chips London
Ungefär 3 år användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 6 augusti 2019

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear your experience with Clever Google Ads has been a breeze! We hope to hear back soon regarding your premium subscription experience.

Redigerat 28 november 2019

Waste of time and money. After spending around $200 in ads and $50 in premium subscription the result is one. No conversion. A self-made ad is much more effective than using this app/service. Stay away!!

Theproudlondon
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
14 februari 2020

Keeps coming up with error messages. I have spent too long trouble shooting. Timeouts

OnlyKey
11 månader användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 27 februari 2020

Hi OnlyKey,

We are very sorry you came up with these problems. I have sent your issue to tech support and it should be resolved soon.

Thanks for the feedback! It helps us a lot.

25 april 2019

hard to use and figure out if it is all installed correctly. if you are building a eCommerce site there does not seem to be any other option so you are stuck with it.

Sahara Blue Co.
Australien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 21 maj 2019

I’m sorry for your bad experience using our app. We created Search and Display campaigns in a timely manner. However, sometimes the app downloading process can be slower depending on the internet connection and browser used among many other things, but we always create the campaigns if it is possible. Your campaigns never started running since the billing information was missing in your Google Ads account. The Google ads account is first and foremost yours and you are the one responsible to enter your billing details. We would like to assist you in running your google ads campaigns once you have solved this issue with your Google ads account. Thanks a lot for trusting us.

Redigerat 16 april 2019

If you install this app be prepared to pay the $49 a month because what I got for free were ads that looked like they were created by a small child. The image they chose to use was the least representative of what we sell and even though we sell high end gifts and jewelry they placed balloons on the proposed banners. The app is completely non intuitive and even though help is quick to respond, their responses are incomplete and difficult to follow at best. I do NOT recommend this "free" app and based on what I've seen I'm not willing to pay $49 a month for just more of the same. I cannot comment on effectiveness because in over a week of trying, nothing presented to me was acceptable.

Carol & Company
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
Redigerat 27 augusti 2018

not good, at first i thought it is very easy, but no, we spent $2000 ads to make $2000 sales, which is lost money, we asked their team to help us to optimize, they said they will, later they did nothing, we asked again, they never response, so we decided to stop this app, we have keep emailing many times, they finally response, : You just have to delete or at least pause the remaining campaigns from your Adwords account. This way you will not be charged in the future.

Milanblocks
12 månader användning av appen
Redigerat 17 april 2020

La mia prima recensione negativa su Shopify app store , abbiamo solo perso tempo con questa app e 12$ .

Vittorio Citro Boutique
Italien
6 månader användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 20 april 2020

Hello!

Thank you for leaving us a review - this helps us improve our services. We are here to help you with any issues you might be having, please let us know!

All the best,
Clever Team

27 december 2018

encouraging reviews to skip the queue rings alarm bells. haven't used the app as it encourages a review first...alarm bells.

Secret Impulse Ltd