Recensioner (3 171)

• 6 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
Redigerat 6 juli 2017

Easy to install, effectiveness remains to be seen...

UPDATE: have to move down to 2 stars. And those are purely for ease of install. The ads and keywords it came up with were terrible. Nobody is searching for them, they don't relate to my products, and the ad campaign would be a total waste of money.

I had already set up some Adwords campaigns by myself but thought this would be a nice addition to that. I was wrong. You're better off building campaigns yourself - it's not too hard.

To their credit, they contacted me to try a new campaign. However, I'm better off doing it myself.

305 Clothing Co
3 dagar användning av appen
18 september 2020

Doesn't work. Unable to connect to my ad account. Support did come back to me acknowledged the problem but why my time got wasted with an app that doesn't work and is listed in the app store.

RadStore.pk
Pakistan
3 dagar användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 19 september 2020

Hello,

Thanks for letting us know. A representative from our team has reached out to see how we can help!

Regards,
The Clever Team

14 januari 2020

Useless online help, asking for a review before the campaign is able to be setup. Link merchant account not working

Archytas Fasteners
Australien
1 juli 2021

it ius a bit ha rd to work with djhksjkjdlkldklkedslklklsdfklklks.lksf;lg;sl;lg;lfgd;l/fl;l/ld/l;/l/';

justforherpleasures.com
Clever Ads svarade 2 juli 2021

Hi Just For Her Pleasures owner,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate it as it helps us improve our app. Please do send us an email at support@cleverecommerce.com in order to resolve any doubts or concerns that you have.

We'd be more than happy to help.

Warm regards,
Isaiah, Account Manager

Redigerat 20 mars 2023

Aún no cumple mis expectativas todavía la estoy probando también agregaría que es ilógico después que tengo que pagar por su servicio también me obliguen a dejar una reseña además de 100 caracteres obligados también.

S'nchez.CarTechShop
Clever Ads svarade 28 mars 2023

Hola S'nchez.CarTechShop!

Le escribo para expresar mi gratitud por dedicar su tiempo a proporcionarnos su comentario sobre nuestra aplicación. Su opinión es sumamente valiosa para nosotros y nos ayuda a mejorar nuestros servicios.

También aprovecho esta oportunidad para disculparnos por el problema que experimentó con nuestra aplicación. Quiero que sepa que ya nos hemos comunicado con usted por correo electrónico para abordar sus preocupaciones y resolver cualquier malentendido.

Nos complace saber que pudimos ayudarle y resolver el problema a su satisfacción. Nos enorgullece brindar a nuestros clientes el mejor servicio posible y nos alegra haber cumplido con sus expectativas.

Si tiene más sugerencias o comentarios, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros en support@cleverads.com. Estaremos encantados de ayudarle de cualquier manera posible.

Saludos cordiales,
Marta, Account Manager

10 februari 2023

it's my first time using i haven't fully set up the app but so far, it's going great. easy steps to follow.

HEAVENSGATE
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 13 februari 2023

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our app!

I have already reached out to you via email regarding your the issue you're pointing at. We are sorry to hear about it but happy that we were able to assist you in resolving the misunderstanding.

If there’s anything else you’d like to suggest you can contact us at support@cleverads.com and we’d be happy to help you. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Best regards,

Charlie, Account Manager

6 februari 2023

We will see how much good you are as of now it is 2 star based on experience it is pretty sketchy says free and cost

Kickassdealership
Australien
41 minuter användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 6 februari 2023

Hi Kickassdealership shop owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our app!

I have already reached out to you via email to alleviate any worries that might have come up during your setup with us. We are very sorry to read that you weren´t totally confident, and we´re working to clarify any doubts you have now.

We sincerely hope to hear back from you soon.

Warm regards,
Charlie, Account Manager

20 februari 2019

This App is not ready yet. the Gmail ads doesn't work. The support email address displayed on the screen is not working. The reports show no data even after 2+ weeks and support never answer. It is far from being ready..

ekichultimatebobbin
Kanada
Clever Ads svarade 30 maj 2019

Thanks for leaving a review on us. We work diligently to deliver the best product possible to our customers, and we're sorry it didn't necessarily work for you but the Gmail Ads do indeed work. It could've been due to a slight error along the way, but we are creating Gmail Ads as they are requested.