Recensioner (3 171)

• 6 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
26 november 2023

Easy to use I like the line up of how you can promote your items on this app

Fur Baby Palace
3 månader användning av appen
28 augusti 2023

I've been using Clever for Google Ads & Shopping campaigns, and I must say, it's been a game-changer for my online marketing efforts. This tool offers a comprehensive and user-friendly platform that simplifies the process of managing Google Ads campaigns.

One of the standout features of Clever is its intuitive interface that caters to both beginners and experienced advertisers. Setting up new campaigns or optimizing existing ones is a breeze, thanks to the clear navigation and step-by-step guidance. The ability to integrate your Google Ads and Shopping accounts seamlessly is a huge time-saver.

Clever's automation capabilities are a real highlight. The platform offers smart suggestions for optimizing keywords, adjusting bids, and refining ad targeting. This has significantly improved the performance of my campaigns while saving me hours of manual work. The AI-powered recommendations are surprisingly accurate and adapt to the ever-changing landscape of online advertising.

YNJ Enterprises
Saudiarabien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 30 augusti 2023

Hello there YNJ Enterprises store owner,

Thank you for your 4-star review and for sharing your positive experience with Clever Ads. We're thrilled to hear that our tool has been a game-changer for your online marketing efforts and has significantly improved the performance of your campaigns.
It's gratifying to know that the intuitive interface, automation capabilities, and AI-powered recommendations of our platform are meeting your needs and saving you valuable time.
Your detailed feedback is greatly appreciated as it affirms our commitment to provide user-friendly and efficient tools for our users.

Remember, we're here for you. If you ever have any doubts or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. You can email us at support@cleverads.com and we'll be more than happy to assist you.
Thank you once again for choosing Clever Ads. We look forward to continuing to serve your digital advertising needs.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

14 augusti 2023

Good app easy customisation and acces for information for new users. I recommended in all aspect for online business

TheOneClothingPR ™
11 månader användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 17 augusti 2023

Hello there TheOneClothingPR ™,

Thank you for your positive review and the 4-star rating. We're glad to hear that you find our app easy to customize and access, especially for new users. Your recommendation is highly appreciated and motivates us to continue improving our services for online businesses.
We always strive for perfection and would love to know how we could make your experience a 5-star one. If you have any suggestions, questions, or need assistance with any aspect of our app, please feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com. Our team is always ready to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to support you with your advertising needs.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

3 november 2023

Easy to use and it's great for businesses/people who are not yet 100% geared up to know how to use Google ads/shopping directly.

The Green Thumb Club
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
7 mars 2024

buena aplicacion, me esta sirviendo de mucha ayuda

THE CLUB MX
Mexiko
20 dagar användning av appen
11 oktober 2023

Set up is so far easy, I will have more of an opinion when and if I get traffic to my shop.

Splendidly Unfettered
4 månader användning av appen
22 december 2023

testing out this app for my store thanks for the free trial

One Stop Rasta Shop
5 månader användning av appen
23 februari 2024

For the moment very nice design and easy to approach, I will change my comment if I am satisfied or not

Zyvale
Kanada
26 minuter användning av appen
5 oktober 2023

I'm new to the app. looks good so far. would give a follow up review

Guilty Gems
Trinidad och Tobago
4 månader användning av appen
11 december 2023

It's easer than going to google but i'm still confused for a beginner

Elevate on a Budget