Helhetsomdöme
  • 6 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 6 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 september 2023

Till Now Everything Good. Just started, will update if ad performs well.

Chefio
Bahrain
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
22 september 2023

It's pretty easy to set up, but I am having issues with one thing, and I cannot figure out where to find information . . . the "chat" feature doesn't allow chatting.

Maggie Mae's Boutique and Custom Printing
3 dagar användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 25 september 2023

Hello there Maggie Mae's Boutique and Custom Printing store owner,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review.
We have sent you an email with more information about the issue you mention in your review.

We are available via email at support@cleverads.com with any questions or suggestions that may follow.

Once again, thank you for trusting Clever Ads services.

Best regards,

Carlos González, Account Manager

21 september 2023

Alles top, bin schon gespannt auf die ersten Ergebnisse!

Strawanzer Kaffeeshop
Tyskland
4 dagar användning av appen
14 augusti 2023

Good app easy customisation and acces for information for new users. I recommended in all aspect for online business

TheOneClothingPR ™
11 månader användning av appen
Clever Ads svarade 17 augusti 2023

Hello there TheOneClothingPR ™,

Thank you for your positive review and the 4-star rating. We're glad to hear that you find our app easy to customize and access, especially for new users. Your recommendation is highly appreciated and motivates us to continue improving our services for online businesses.
We always strive for perfection and would love to know how we could make your experience a 5-star one. If you have any suggestions, questions, or need assistance with any aspect of our app, please feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com. Our team is always ready to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to continuing to support you with your advertising needs.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

20 augusti 2023

I've experienced smooth performance with " " throughout my usage. The app loads quickl !!!!!!!!!!!!!

justtena
Jordanien
4 månader användning av appen
28 februari 2024

So far, so good. We have been using Google Ads for a while. We are hoping this app will help us better optimize our campaigns.

USA Tool Depot
25 februari 2024

I recently downloaded the app so I’ll report back after a month.

Loulou Boutique
24 februari 2024

Its pretty easy

Jamzarks
23 februari 2024

For the moment very nice design and easy to approach, I will change my comment if I am satisfied or not

Zyvale
Kanada
19 februari 2024

Set up was pretty straight forward, looking forward to some results!

Pure Peony