CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Houseiva

Tried contacting the app support developer, and no reply for a week. It is very upsetting that no one is responding.

Lally Things

I didn't use the app yet but it ask me to do a review... It's a task, so i did it:) After we use it i will write again ...

Premium Brandz

Doing a great job on my site. keep up the good work guys! I am very happy with the app's performance and the app is highly recommended.

Winter Protect for dogs

Clear and accurate ! Simple to use. The best app for google adwords management. Try it ! :-) Very happy

GeniusEG

Doggy Car Seats

This will help with advertising. It will help your business grow to what you can reap benefits from.

saba diamonds

Really amazing app, i did not know you had to go into such detail into targeting its actually impressive what they give you for free. im going to do the premium plans soon cant wait to see how else they can out do themselves. they get extremely high ctr , only suggestion is that it allows you to cap your cost per click. even then its still pretty cheap how they get you the clicks

Best Digital Cut

I am trying to use this app to do google adwards to increase sales. It is taking a bit of time to figure everything out but support is good and I am sure once everything is setup, it will run like a charm. 1 suggestion is that maybe to ask for feedback after 1 month so that we are giving you a true review.

Singbowls

TechStache

So far this app has been good. I have just started my first campaign so we will see how it goes but easy and good so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 154 155