Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

i love this app, i hope others can benifit from this app too, please download as soon as possible,perfect!

The Floof Dog Bed.

I used this app to help get traffic to my site. it worked very well. The support team was with me the entire way.

Hey, Floof Dog Bed!

We are so excited to hear things are going well for you so far. Let us know if you need any additional help!

Best,

Aegte

Great App! This is indeed helped us automate the google ad creation and with efficient reporting system can definitely track conversions. Must have.

Hey, Aegte!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Lion City Company

June 4, 2020

Hello, Lion City Company!

We'd love to hear an update from you once things get going. Let us know how everything works for you!

Omega fashion and style

Just started using. this app and tells to review first I don’t know but I am Very excited to get boost my sales and conversions.

June 2, 2020

Hey, Omega fashion and style!

We'd love to hear any updates down the road. Keep us posted! :)

Best of luck,

maennerzeit

EDIT 2: Look, exactly what I said, you guys dont even read but keep answering the same BS excuses.

I AM IN CONTACT WITH YOUR COO; JOSE MARIA CABELLO SINCE 14.05!
Since then, the only thing that happened is that MY HANDMADE ADS WHERE DELETED. The ones I made myself, because your algorithm is borderline stupid and infringed on copyrights of other companys, I made them myself.
BUT YOU DELETED THEM. Thats the one and only thing your COO did in the last 18 Days, ignoring me most of the time or promising they would be ready "tomorrow".... yea.
BTW the Mobile app you have is buggy and you dont even seem to understand that.

EDIT: You tried 3 TIMES and failed miserable! The COO IMPERSONATOR Jose is sending me apologies every few days but DOENST DO SHIT OTHER THAN DELETING MY OWN HANDMADE ADS !
Three weeks talking to the COO of your "company" just to have you incompetent staff delete my OWN HANDMADE ADS

Give me more of this auto generated apologies and ill post 3 Weeks of Emails with your "COO" in here!
You wasted weeks of my life, those few extra minutes to warn others are surely worth it.

###########################################################
Worst company on this platform so far.
They do not give a single F about you or your company or any of the proises they make.
customer support only exists to handle bad reviews.

Management is a bad joke.

Dont waste your time with this

Hi Maennerzeit,

Our German Representative recently left our company and we have been having some issues related to our German clients and certain keywords. Would you like to set up a time to speak about this and what we can do?

Let us know,

OnlyFragrance.in

Just started using. this app and tells to review first! Very excited to get boost my sales and conversions

June 2, 2020

Hello! thanks so much for leaving us some feedback, if you need any help at all let us know!

CASHALER

Good one and good ads by it using it for google ads and results are okay prior to my store..........

June 2, 2020

Thanks for the review! If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Fadorable Shirts

Google seoGreat app helped me understand would recommend. Shows me everything I need to know to be successful

June 2, 2020

Great, we are glad to hear! If you have any questions, let us know!!

konnely

its a very good start, and very easy to use, but i think that they could make it better by puting the premium free. but anyway, very good app

June 2, 2020

That's awesome! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 136 137