Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Lylah's

All traffic is definitely coming from a click farm, I can see that all clicks are from a single region . Google Analytics is telling me that this is 'Direct Traffic' - meaning it's coming from individuals directly typing my site name, or a bot is reopening site saved in their bookmarks. I downloaded this app in hopes of getting help with ad optimization. Instead this app is creating bad traffic and throwing off any additional ad effort that I am making. Worst of all, even though I deleted the app, and removed code, I'm still receiving bad traffic. I've even written to them to end my subscription, and never gotten a response (for months). I'd recommend all users to stay away from this scam of a site.

September 23, 2021

Hi Lylah's

I hope everything is going well for you.

First of all I would like to clarify that we do not work with click farms in any case.
On the other hand we only deal with "Paid Traffic", not "Direct Traffic" as you mention in the review, also you stopped receiving traffic with our app when your campaigns were paused.

Finally, we have never received an email from you requesting support from us. We have only received a message from you via chat to which we replied but we did not get a response, so we could not help you with the problem you were having.

I hope this has shed some light on the problem you mentioned.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, we will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Tegan and Kendall

Yet to see how it works, so far it seems promising but has only been running 1 day. I am not sure how it works but I can see little ads within google set up. I am being forced to do this review and it won't let me submit it.

July 23, 2021

Hi Tegan and Kendall!

Thank you for leaving a review. Our dashboard shows a list of things you can do to make the most out of our app, but in no way you are obligated to complete them. I'm sorry for the confusion. In any case, you are free to update or remove your review as you see fit.

I have also made the first premium revision of your account, so please check your inbox or spam folder just in case. I am happy to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding your campaigns and discuss further optimization plans with you.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

I.S.J AUTO

Compte google ads suspendu quand les campagnes ce sont lancées, j'aimerais que l'on m'explique pourquoi

June 22, 2021

Bonjour, Steve !

Nous sommes vraiment désolés pour cette mésaventure et nous espérons résoudre ce problème très rapidement. Veuillez consulter l'e-mail que nous vous avons envoyé. Nous tenons à vous informer que nous avons déjà contacté Google pour faire appel de cette suspension.

Encore une fois, je m'excuse sincèrement pour ce désagrément.

Cordialement,
Isaiah, Account Manager

Floppy Fish

Nothing "Clever" about this app. Installed this app along with the google shopping addon. Logged into my own google ads account, the ads they placed had multiple errors one major being that my personal address details were in Google Search ads that they activated!!!!!!! 2 emails for support sent, no response for over 72hours...all this time my personal details are being advertised in google. Their phone app also doesnt work properly, requested advert changes etc that never were activated.

April 12, 2021

Hi, Floppy Fish. Thanks for your feedback. We have sent you an email addressing your concerns. We have reviewed the ads you created with Clever and I can assure you that your personal information was not circulating the Google Ads network; could you please forward a screenshot as to what you're seeing? We would be happy to help you once provided this information. We have also received your emails on Saturday and Sunday, so we'd like to kindly remind you that we have very limited support over the weekend. As for your concerns regarding the mobile app, we do not seem to have your Google Ads ID on file. Please respond to our email so we can sort this out as soon as possible.

Again, I apologize for the trouble this has caused you.

-Nikki, Junior Account Manager

FaisalFabrics.pk

why you guys asking for a review before using the app? how can i right before using your app, and you are not allowing me to complete the setup

April 16, 2021

Hi Clever ecommerce user!

First of all, thanks for your feedback​.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, customer satisfaction is important to us, so please let me know what I can do to help you.
We have tried to contact you several times but have not gotten any response, please if you have the opportunity to read your emails, it would be something I would appreciate very much to solve this in the best possible way.

Back to the problem, I believe there is a misunderstanding as we do not require customers to leave reviews during the set up process. I am so sorry for this confusion. And about your problem during the set up, our colleagues in the Tech Deparment have already solved it.

Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you and we are available to resolve this the best we can.

All the best,

Carlos González
Junior Account Manager

Lunautics

I started the free trial of this app, uploaded and confirmed all the information but am still unable to see any of what the campaigns look like or edit them. Half the time the dashboard doesn't load, and I can only see metrics, but no specifics. What is the 14-day free trial? I thought this App had a free plan as listed in the app store. I have contacted support but have not heard from anyone in over a week.

March 17, 2021

Hi, Lunautics. Following our phone call we had last week, we hope you have a better understanding as to what Clever ecommerce can do for you. Please reach out to us via email so we can get your Shopping campaigns up and running. We would also like to address some other concerns of yours; however, as you have not responded, please send us an email from an account you check frequently (hello@cleverecommerce.com). We are eager to help clear up any concerns you may have still. All the best, The Clever ecommerce Customer Success Team

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

I have paid $25 to these people and I'm still waiting to find out why. Still waiting on someone to explain or provided the service I paid for. Customer Service is weak to say the least.

Tilda s.r.l.u.

I have no words, I installed the app on my shopify in July to test it, after checking out the features I immediately uninstalled it from shopify, but the CE account set up an automatic monthly budget that continued to be spent even after uninstalling the app, and by the way having taken the user and credit card at random among the accounts I managed. I have no words, this is robbery.

True Sports Fan

I've WASTED one week of my time and sales with this app and it's customer services team. This ad doesn't work and when it works it doesn't set up the ads currently. They also never wanted to give me a full refund. Shopify please remove this app. Screenshots:

November 30, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you did not enjoy our app. One of our representatives will be contacting you to see what we can do to resolve this situation right away.

All the Best,
The Clever Team

CoosCosmetics

Please dont install this app. They have caused a serious bug. All my page titles have changed and pricing went to zero. A serious but. Now my seo ranking is doomed

November 18, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you had this issue come up! Our records show you have been in contact with our support center about this and one of our representatives has also reached out to see how we can help.

Best,