Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Aboshiny

really no use .. they do not do any help ... and my google ads account got suspended my account violated the Circumventing systems policy. and they do not know anything about it

April 8, 2022

Hi Aboshiny Store Owner,

Thank you for your review. We take our user's feedback very seriously and only wish to resolve any issues or concerns you may be experiencing with our app.

Our support team has reached out to you via email to see if we can work this out with you. We hope to hear back from you and please accept our apologies!

Abby, Account Manager

AnnaJewelBox

Unfortunately, I my experience with this app/platform is rather negative - due 5-6 weeks I've been using Premium plan my ads Costs Per Acquisition is nearly tripled, and manager (Carlos) wasn't particularly helpful - e.g. my last ticket, I opened before deleting this ad, still unanswered - after 5 days! I don't think it's count as Premium service and definitely not the level of support I'd expect form paid app. Shame.

March 23, 2022

Hi Akarpun,

We're very sorry that you had a negative experience with our software. We've tried reaching out to you via email and phone call but have not been able to reach you. We would love nothing more than to work this through with you and hopefully be able to give you a better service. Thank you for your feedback, it helps us improve!

Abby, Account Manager

Jenston Girl

OKay. I'm going to asked for the third time. Please removed all that added to my google ad account. All of it. I'm taking my business elsewhere.

January 24, 2022

Hi Jenston Girl store owner,

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern to our attention.

Per our records, all Clever-created campaigns were deactivated on January 20, 2022 on your end; therefore, they are not active on your account. Additionally, it looks like your Google Ads campaigns created by Clever were uploaded on January 12, 2022. I kindly remind you that they only ran for a little over a week and it takes about 2-3 weeks to see their true peak.

Google Ads spend that was spent during this time cannot be refunded by Clever as the billing party is Google. Please work with Google Ads Support directly for further assistance.

If you have any lingering concerns, please email us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Octopus Denmark

The customer service is awfull. I have had ask the same question several times and I had to wait for two weeks to get a reply from them. I hope their APP is more clever than their support. After the two weeks of waiting, I was informed that the APP is not working in our language. Something they could have told me from the beginning so that I could have found another APP for the Winter sale right after Christmas. Stay away or have patience

January 5, 2022

Hi Steen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We greatly appreciate it.

I apologize for the delay in response that you experienced. Customers are informed when their store is a language that we do not support so they can provide keywords in their own language. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a technical error on our end.

Additionally, I would like to stress that due to high holiday ads volume and staffing, customer service has been a bit disrupted. I am so sorry that you had to wait so long.

Again, thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts so we can keep improving our user experience.

Warm wishes and have a happy 2022,

JuicEBitz

Diabolical. A month ago I was told to upgrade to the Premium Plan which I did, after that - no contact for weeks. I've sent support tickets, asked for call backs and assistance. They've been 'busy with Black Friday' was the response, but still did not look at any of the campaigns they've created. Half of them didn't have any Ads assigned to them and ROAS is 0%. I've got my own Ads running and PPC Campaigns which are outperforming theirs. Waste of money, waste of time and disappointed with service/support.

December 7, 2021

Hi JuicEBitz owner,

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We appreciate your feedback in order to keep improving our services for users. It looks like there was some miscommunication and misunderstanding along the way. I have left a message for your Account Manager to touch base with you as soon as possible. Clever strives for customer satisfaction and I hope we can make it up to you.

Again, thank you for your feedback and we will reach out to you via email very soon.

Warm wishes,

pico. the store

Worst ads quality ever seen, yet automated, in that they were activated without warning right away. 4 days of waiting to get access (BCFM = 4), with no reason at all (we are working on it, the claim was). The alarming fact was that there was a mystery manager account attached to our own with ownership rights! When asked to downgrade their access rights so we add our own MCC nobody had a clue what was that (I assumed it was theirs, how else they would "manage"). And it was only then that they "realized" that they didn't have access (but you were supposed to be working on it?!?!). When I eventually removed the mystery account and added them, the platform opened. And It was the moment I was faced with the worst setup, creative etc ever. And Activated! They were kind enough to even create ads for our free postcards (we sell Jewellery). Not a chance to work by starting from scratch as everything worth the effort was paywalled. The most notable moment is when the platform opened (thanks to my intervention) and right before I entered to see the ugly truth, the support person sent me this. https://i.imgur.com/KKZJaqI.png "Also, if it is not too much to ask, can I ask a little favor?
Could you take 60 right now to go to https://appsshopify.com/cleverppc?±mQdaEshQUäReuiewListingMQdal
and share your happy experience with Clever ecommerce and our services?And on a personal note, if you could mention that I helped you, it would be great." exhibit A: https://i.imgur.com/KKZJaqI.png Essentially, one can infer whether the rest of the reviews have been gamed or not. Update: In response to the vendor's comment, and specifically the part: Additionally, I would like to mention that our ads are generated by our advanced software; however, they were double checked with our Account Management staff and OK’d as they contained high-quality keywords related to your products. I would like to present 3 samples https://i.imgur.com/ruO8DTy.png
https://i.imgur.com/tbUo0lI.png The above were produced by your tech and checked out by your high ranking exec... God forbid

November 30, 2021

Hi Pico The Store owner,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback as it helps improve our services for future users.

We apologize for this inconvenience due to the linking issues that took place during the installation process. However, once you reached out to us, we quickly sent you an invitation to relink your Google Ads account which was successful.

Additionally, I would like to mention that our ads are generated by our advanced software; however, they were double checked with our Account Management staff and OK’d as they contained high-quality keywords related to your products. I apologize if the quality did not meet your expectations.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you as customer satisfaction is our utmost priority at Clever.

If you have any lingering questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

All the best,

--------------------------------
December 1, 2021 (In response to your review update)

Hi again,

Thank you for updating your review.

The screenshots that you provided contain the completely free Display ads that Clever created for you. We kindly remind you that you obtained said ads at absolutely no cost to you. Additionally, if customers desire to have more personalized ads, they can opt for our Premium plan so one of our experts can created custom-tailored banners for their Google Ads campaigns.

Again, we thank you for providing you this feedback as it helps us advance our software for future users.

We wish you nothing but the best on your ecommerce journey.

Wintersheart

Very poor choice of advertising, over 80% of what they advertised were out of stock or other unavailable (e.g. wholesale only) product links. The products were all flagged not for the Google channel, but they ignored that. Furthermore, they do not include you brand as a negative keyword, and even have a search specifically for your brand. This means when an existing customer already knows your brand and is searching for you, they may get an advert shown above the actual search results and click on that instead, costing you money and associating the sale with Google Ads, even though the customer was already searching for you. The also did not include utm_campaign tracking identifiers, so they did not show up in the Shopify Marketing report. (I had to add these manually myself). Trial it for a month if you must, in case it works better for you, but in our case it performed very poorly.

October 25, 2021

Hi Wintersheart owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts after using our service. We strive to take customer feedback into consideration while improving our services for future users.

After looking further into your concern alongside my Tech Team, we have found some discrepancies from your Shopify site that may have played a role in the lack of campaign performance that you have experienced - my sincerest apologies for this mishap.

Since October 5, 2021, the Clever-created campaigns generated 181 clicks as reflected in your Google Ads account. Additionally, it looks like your campaigns were running on quite a low budget; that being said, 181 clicks garnered by the Google Ads created by Clever ecommerce is quite a high amount given said budget.

I truly understand your frustration and I am so sorry that you have not seen the results you were hoping for. I would like to note that individual campaign tracking is not available in our Basic plan which is the plan you were subscribed to; this plan does include the pixel integration for conversion tracking purposes. For your understanding, Clever uses your brand as a keyword for remarkerting campaigns and to prevent competitors from stealing any potential customers.

I hope this clears things up a bit and we are more than happy to answer any questions you may have at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Lylah's

All traffic is definitely coming from a click farm, I can see that all clicks are from a single region . Google Analytics is telling me that this is 'Direct Traffic' - meaning it's coming from individuals directly typing my site name, or a bot is reopening site saved in their bookmarks. I downloaded this app in hopes of getting help with ad optimization. Instead this app is creating bad traffic and throwing off any additional ad effort that I am making. Worst of all, even though I deleted the app, and removed code, I'm still receiving bad traffic. I've even written to them to end my subscription, and never gotten a response (for months). I'd recommend all users to stay away from this scam of a site.

September 23, 2021

Hi Lylah's

I hope everything is going well for you.

First of all I would like to clarify that we do not work with click farms in any case.
On the other hand we only deal with "Paid Traffic", not "Direct Traffic" as you mention in the review, also you stopped receiving traffic with our app when your campaigns were paused.

Finally, we have never received an email from you requesting support from us. We have only received a message from you via chat to which we replied but we did not get a response, so we could not help you with the problem you were having.

I hope this has shed some light on the problem you mentioned.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, we will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Tegan and Kendall

Yet to see how it works, so far it seems promising but has only been running 1 day. I am not sure how it works but I can see little ads within google set up. I am being forced to do this review and it won't let me submit it.

July 23, 2021

Hi Tegan and Kendall!

Thank you for leaving a review. Our dashboard shows a list of things you can do to make the most out of our app, but in no way you are obligated to complete them. I'm sorry for the confusion. In any case, you are free to update or remove your review as you see fit.

I have also made the first premium revision of your account, so please check your inbox or spam folder just in case. I am happy to address any questions or concerns you may have regarding your campaigns and discuss further optimization plans with you.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

I.S.J AUTO

Compte google ads suspendu quand les campagnes ce sont lancées, j'aimerais que l'on m'explique pourquoi

June 22, 2021

Bonjour, Steve !

Nous sommes vraiment désolés pour cette mésaventure et nous espérons résoudre ce problème très rapidement. Veuillez consulter l'e-mail que nous vous avons envoyé. Nous tenons à vous informer que nous avons déjà contacté Google pour faire appel de cette suspension.

Encore une fois, je m'excuse sincèrement pour ce désagrément.

Cordialement,