Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Regismarcellus

im using this app to help me with my website it would be great if it walked me through things better

Home Products Trending

This is my first try ill rate it later it was easy to set up and hope that it will help my site to grow my brand and customers

Mortise And Tenon

Seems good so far, but the syncing took a long time. Will report back once we've completed a few campaigns.

wetsquad

Great app. The setup is easy-ish and waiting to launch something on my free plan. Just not sure of the next steps. I'm excited to see what this app can do.

Hi Wetsquad,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us.

Best regards,

Sealvy

Location France

Application génial et super , tant au niveau ergonomique, que d'expérience client.
Agréable et pratique.

Hi Sealvy,

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires, nous travaillons chaque jour pour continuer à améliorer notre application.

Best,

OH Fashion

It was very easy to install. I will see how is doing the ads and if the conversion of the store increase.

Hi OH Fashion owner,

We are happy to hear that you're excited to start using Clever! We hope your first week with us has been a positive one.

Lorri's Stuff

Location Israel

Easy to set up up to the point it asks to configure tags. Now I'm completely lost. Trying to work it out but I wish things weren't so complicated for the layman.

Hi Lorri's Stuff owner,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at support@cleverads.com and we'd be happy to help you with anything.

Best regards,

Crazy Panda Creations

Location South Africa

Was stuck at first but communication is quite good with developers. Still trying to see if this works for me.

Hi Crazy Panda Creations owner,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to know the communication with our team is fluid and useful. If there is anything else you'd like to suggest for us to make your experience even better, please email us at support@cleverads.com.

Book Mart W.L.L

Location Bahrain

this app is really helpful and there is a backend team supporting timely whenever a new campaign is created. thank you

Hi Book Mart W.L.L owner,

Thank you for your review, we seek to improve day by day to offer the best service. We are pleased to hear that our support team was helpful for you.

If you every need any extra support or assistance, please reach out to us at support@cleverads.com and we will be happy to help!

LS Grips

I had some difficulty navigating to the right places to get all my information to complete the set up.

Hi LS Grips owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your thoughts.

Our support team will be happy to help you with anything you need, you can reach us at support@cleverads.com

Best,