Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

BRABAR

This app has been very helpful so far. we are hoping to find a great ROAS and hope this works out well.

January 24, 2022

Hi Brabar owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are happy to know that your ROAS has improved.

Warm regards,

blush+berry

I used the app to help me as a brand new business owner figure out the world of ad marketing. Very helpful!

January 24, 2022

Hi Blush+Berry owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts - we are super glad to hear that our app has helped you out!

We wish you a very successful business journey.

GRIMAU

Estoy empezando a usar la aplicación, aprendiendo todo el proceso, viendo todas las aplicaciones para uso.

January 11, 2022

¡Hola, GRIMAU!

Muchas gracias por dejarnos tu opinión. Te lo agradecemos.

Espero que puedas aprender fácilmente con nuestra app. Con cualquier pregunta, no dudes en ponerte en contacto con nosotros en support@cleverecommerce.com.

Un saludo y feliz año,

sotastystyle

helpful. helped me draw more traffic to my store. it was a nice experience/ the chatting w/ customer service.

Atelier Serraspina

Looks great! Clever has made things much easier to send ads campaigns on Google. Among the marketing options, Google wasn't the easiest to understand. Clever is really helping me improve in this crucial area.

HoneySpree

Nikki has been very helpful during this set up process. Especially since I am new to goggle marketing myself, she patiently guided me and helped us along. Highly recommend.

December 20, 2021

Hi, Joewin & HoneySpree Team! It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. We're glad that you've enjoyed our service and are super eager to continue helping you with your marketing efforts. Please don't hesitate to reach out at any time!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Senior Account Manager

Beautique Diva

I am trying to use clever app and I hope I can make it. I hope that will help buit and awesome shop.

Styleivio

i used this to help me in my ads campaigns,it really works and save to much time.It gives you many types in campaigns and also smart retargeting.

December 7, 2021

Hi, Styleivio owner!

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your experience with us and found our service to be easy to use. We strive to provide a fantastic user experience and we wouldn't be happy if you weren't satisfied with the quality of our work. Thank you for your feedback!

Epicplacess

IM NEW TO THIS HOPE WORK so later i will give my full update if its something you guys should trynot

December 2, 2021

Hi, Epicplacess owner!

Thank you for taking the time to review our service! We appreciate your feedback and we're glad that you enjoyed our work.

Best,

The Bitcoin Clothing Company

It is still early but I enjoy using this so far. It helps start up e-commerce businesses such as ours use google efficiently

December 1, 2021

Hi Bitcoin Clothing Company owner,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We hope your Google Ads run smoothly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122