Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

So Vibee Boutique

I use this app to learn more about my customers likes and needs.
I'm learning so much about how to show my business to the world.

Little Tickle

I was a bit over whelmed trying to advertise an adult store online so many barriers, but this app has helped so much and finally starting to get lots of visitors and more importantly sales.

Fah Tboutique

Pour l moment je teste mais d'après ce que j'ai pu apercevoir ils on l'air très compétant. J'espère que ca va faire décoller un peu ma boutique.

Smartmarket.ma

I'm trying to use this app all get back as I set it up. hope it gives the results I'm expecting. it seems a simple and clean interface

June 21, 2021

Hi, Smart Market! Thank you so much for your review and for upgrading to premium! I have sent you your first premium revision so please make sure to check your inbox or spam folder just in case! I look forward to working with you!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Now Prepared

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

June 21, 2021

Hi Now Prepared,

Thank you so much for your review, we are very happy that you like our app.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

Carlos González
Account Manager

Naira and Mirha

its a great app , I just try with free account and they create my campaign and its really work , my website going to rank.

June 18, 2021

Hi Naira and Mirha,

Thank you sou much for your nice comment. We will continue to work to help you with your website.

If you have aby other questions, please feel free to contact me.

Carlos González
Account Manager

My Shoppe

I'm completely new to this but I want to utilize this ad at my best level. I believe it will work fine.

June 17, 2021

Hi My Shoppe owner,

Thanks for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope to resolve any concerns you may have via our email thread.

Lanyards-Plus

Great ............................................................................................................

June 16, 2021

Hi Lanyards-Plus!

Thanks for the review! Please let us know if you need any help along the way.

TUZZUT Qatar Online Shopping

Easy to use, really Clever Ads! Great looking Dashboard with easy navigation. better app for google ads

June 16, 2021

Hi, TUZZUT Qatar Online Shopping! Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy you are enjoying our app! If you'd like to learn more about it or if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Account Manager

Blueberry Hil

Easy to use, takes all the busy work out for you which give you time to focus more on your business!

June 15, 2021

Hi Blueberry Hil owner!

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We hope you keep enjoying Clever. We are so happy to hear that you get to spend more time on other business concerns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 107 108