Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Rollers Direct

Created ads that had some meaningless keywords, design of ads is poor, no way to modify unless you go into adwords to change, precisely the reason I didn't start with adwords. Support isn't thorough, doesn't provide enough details to resolve questions in 1-3 emails - they drag on and on and on

Detoxsoupdiet

Adsense DISAPPROVED all Ads. I want unable to edit preferences within the app. Uninstalled.

Kans Vogue

Not suitable for Niche market. Created adds that were not relevant and useful .

Discriminant

Been waiting 2 weeks to be set up. Terrible support!

Christmas Loves

Is this app just sending fake traffic to my website?
Bad App, easy to set up and very promising but will not get you any sales. Spent WAY over my requested $15/day budget!!! And it seemed to be fake traffic as there would be 20 visits to my website all at once that would not stay more than a second. Makes no sense...

Gosh Badass Club

Thank you for throwing my money.
Generated ugly ads and not relevant AT ALL!

Theproudlondon

Waste of time and money. After spending around $200 in ads and $50 in premium subscription the result is one. No conversion. A self-made ad is much more effective than using this app/service. Stay away!!

Dog Collar Fancy

I have to change my review at this time... everything is a mess! The dollar amount due shown through adwords is different than what this app says it is. I have now contacted support 4 times and it's still not fixed! I plan to call Shopify to complain about this company if this is not fixed very quickly. I have been waiting long enough and now they have costed me $$$$. ! Not happy at all.

Madera Ph

These guys just populate your ads with pointless images saying different stuff from the ad text. Uploading links of products i have deleted and all full of rubbush

Fashion For Crypto

Well, I installed the app and went through the five page questionnaire. The screen said it would take several days for them to process my account. Then I got an email the next day saying my campaigns were "ready to take off".

The next day I happened to check the app page and saw that they started running ads with NO APPROVAL FROM ME, NO ABILITY TO REVIEW WHAT THEY DID, and no real indication that I would be charged money. I have no chance to do anything but be surprised.

So I went and checked my AdWords account, and oh, man. They created hundreds of ads with gibberish titles, most of which targeted the wrong keywords and titles. I'm selling very specific custom clothing, but they spent my entire daily budget on "District Womens Shirt". WTF? That's not at all what I would have done.

If you have a handful of products that are dead simple, this app might work for you. But good grief, do NOT trust them to manage your campaigns or you'll end up wasting your entire budget with zero sales.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13