Google Ads & Shopping Feed

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping Feed

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

Aeemelia Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

Still trying to work my way through this app and haven't really seen any ROI but I spoke with a helpful customer service person today named Carlos who had some suggestions so lets hope it works. Not a fan of spending marketing budget on things that don't work so I am going to give it a couple months and see what happens
Helpful though a little confusing to get starting using this app. Hopefully it starts to provide metrics on conversions from my google ads

Hello, Aeemelia Skincare,

Thank you so much for leaving us some feedback about our app. If you need any assistance with your account, do not hesitate to contact us - we are here to help at anytime.

Kind Regards,

Laureed

Location Saudi Arabia

I wish it help me to marketing my website , I tired to find something so good to market my things I hope that

Taifun Teppich Service GmbH

Location Germany

Easy and fast start of google ads campains. The force to rate is a little bit strange and reduces the willing to work with the app.

Hello Taifun Teppich Service GmbH,

Thank you for leaving us feedback about our app. Please feel free to contact us when a question arises or if you need any assistance.

Saint Eros

I am reviewing this app, its okay and easy to use, i enoy it and amhappy with the service it provides, much easier than facebook ads or actual google ads

Hello Saint Eros,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and providing us with feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying it! If you need any assistance with your account, do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

letenjoylife

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 month

The App is Good, You can use the free plan. But I don't know if it's covering all my products in the proper way!!

Hello letenjoylife,

Thank you so much for giving us some feedback about our app. Please feel free to contact us if any questions arise or if you ever need any assistance.

L.T.ENTREPRISE

Location Belgium

J'ai installer l'application hier, et satisfait pour le moment.
Le travaille est fait automatiquement, et fait gagner un temps précieux.

Mademoiselle Trendy

Location France

I had a problem with the app because of some technical issues so I contacted them and they resolved the issues under one day.

January 7, 2021

Hi, Mademoiselle Trendy. First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have notified our Product Manager about your specific case and he has just contacted you via email to further resolve this situation in a timely and orderly fashion. Again, we apologize and we hope to solve the problem with you together.

monaveli

Location Qatar

Just installed and set up. Ads are not runnign yet but I hope its worth it. I will update my review in the future...

Hey there,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We are excited to hear back from you.

SmartSafe Botiquines

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

very nice and well done, worth to try it for google ads help.
Don't worry about hard things they care for everything

Hey there,

Thanks for leaving us your feedback and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!

Top Hot Trending Products

very useful tool in the making business, need to explore more in using this app. hope I can manage the details on this

Hey there,

Thanks for leaving us a review! Let us know if we can do anything to help you down the road.