Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Shiningbeauty

I have only just started using this app so a bit quick to judge it but wanted to leave a review on the amazing work they had done for me

Thank you and i hope it generates me some sales :)

Marssos

Great app and awesome service to use. Personal approach to your concerns.

Lovefoul

Extremely helpful and nice when I needed them. Will strongly recommend them to other customers!!

Clairevoire Originals

It sounded like they personally vet the optimization through and I've yet to pay a single cent, why not give it a shot!

The Kenitra Watch

Very nice

S Osborne

Fantastic ,awesome ,brilliant ,clever indeed ,will recommend this to everyone ,makes life stress free with the things am not good at.

Mokino

New Clever Adwords user here. When I received my new account email this morning and opened the attachment, I literally said "Oh Wow!" out loud. By far exceeded my expectations :) This will undoubtedly be an excellent piece of my marketing strategy.

Thanks team Clever Adwords - big 5 stars from me to you.

Wolf Stone Mountain Shop

Awesome, awesome, awesome. 71 clicks this morning and it isn't even 10AM! Clever Adwords took the guesswork out of this for me!

I was sent prepared Banner ads for Google that were great! Clever Adwords got my ads set up. I really did not have to do anything on this side of things.

Highly recommended.

Heli S Lil Cathelpshop

It kinda safe my life. Im very enthusiastic about my shop,but an absolut zero when it comes to management. So i appreciate Clever Adwords and the help of them more then i can put in words

Hooksinker

So far so good! The UX of this app is , would recommend to others!