Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Love Your Girl

excellent work from Clever PPC team especially considering the fact that its free. It can also be improved by focusing on increasing the CTR to raise the chance for a click to happen. Thanks Clever PPC Team

Excessia

Google Adwords created stunning banners, which looks excellent, the keywords used are top notch, it gives a professional look to my products. I recommend all to go ahead with Google AdWords. Thank you.

Shoploveemme

They made this SO EASY for me.. Clever Adwords made better ads than I did!!!
Thank you!

Superconscious

Just started using the app. Great customer service. David was very helpful and we are very happy with it so far!

Trendznow

Very easy to use and has helpful hints along the way.

Timeless Ego

seems easy to use and will look forward to to seeing the results.

Cosmic Romance Camping

This app is so easy to use. Saved me so much time and stress!! Thank you!

Today Yesterday Collectibles

Easy to ad Keywords AWESOME! Would recommend them to anyone! Easy to work with!

Bbcraftmanship

Great service, I haven't any knowledge on adwords campaign, but the app takes care of everything.

Thehomedream

I have created ads earlier in Google AdWords and it has been a long complex process. What I have experienced so far with the app is that they take the pain out of that process. You don't need to go through the steep learning curve of AdWords and can get started within 48 hours. Will wait for the results and see how my ads are performing compared to the earlier ads that I curated myself.
Cheers