Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

For Your Abode

Installed it a week ago.. traffic is up no conversions yet. Hopefully it turns in to people buying.. have not had store set up long..

Unique Styles 2 Envy Inc.

The best product I have ever used thus far...........................................................

Merv’s Music Shop

So far good. Let's see how the free trail goes. This is a good app. Hope this helps my online store.

Rally Gear, LLC

I just launched my shopify store and wanted to take advantage of Google. I integrated the app and it's been very easy to use and get started delivering ads via Google.

P.Z. Creations

Just starting our journey, but so far it is going pretty well. We will update later. Not sure what else to write on this minimum word count review.

USA Fashion Masks

I haven't really used it to it's full potential but seems like a good app. I'm not able to accurately rate it

Voltagehardware.com

Nice app, would recommend. Download it, and have good use of it, it was for me. Has nice keywords targeting

Mocs n More

I just started using this app seems easy enough and i am hoping this is going to be a good app. Was really simple setup

Coss Y Leon Products

this app is really good for beginners and to use their ads. it helps you in every shape and form contact them for more info.

Green Mango

Works good at the moment. Everything is very easy to instal :) Hopefully this will get me some succes with google ads