Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Wood Stuffs

This app is magnificent and the service they offer is truly valuable.
Really down to earth people and they try to help you the best way they can.
I'll keep working with them.

Thanks again !

Hog Furniture

The App is great! It has outperformed our expectation. We highly recommend it Thank you.

Hog Furniture. Nigeria

Fixaball

A solutions based team that take out all the donkey work.

Norvink

Great app! It just gave me the traffic i was looking for. It is working SO WELL for me, did not have a single problem with it. I would definitely recommend this app!
Thank you so much for making Adwords easy and accesible for me.

Real Life Rosary

Update: I'm changing my review to 5 stars. After the trouble listed below I was contacted and the individual explained to me what had happened. It wasn't their fault, Google had changed something and it had messed up the app's ability to control the ads. The worked diligently to make it right and now it works great. They ads are cool and the app is very useful. I like the ability to easily turn the ads on and off as needed. Great job folks!

I thought it was great at first but I no longer trust it. The ads look great and it increased traffic a little. The reason I don't trust it and am removing it from my store is the fact that when I try to pause it or turn it off, it switches back to on and vice versa. I paused it, or at least thought that I had, over the past week only to find that it turned it's self back on. I just now paused it again, came back 2 minutes later and again it was on. I told the developer about this problem, actually the opposite, it would turn off by itself but didn't get a good response.

Wholesale Gutter Systems

I highly recommend using Clever Adwords! They make it easy to run campaigns, and customize it to your needs as you need them. Since we began using Clever Adwords, we have seen more traffic, and more sales come through our site.

Revisionoflondon

very easy to use and i can see the difference in traffic

Sitara Collections

I just signed up, but so far so good. Set up was fairly easy and did not take too much time (less than 45 minutes altogether)....let's see where we go from here. They are now taking about 4 days to get the ads reviewed and established, but excited about the potential opportunity this app could present. Linda Singh, Founder, https://SitaraCollections.com

Laptopbags1

The team at Clever Adwords could not have been more helpful.
My questions were answered immediately and when I asked them to help target a specific market segment they built a campaign specifically for that- very pleased and appreciate it will take time for the new campaigns to kick in fully but am already seeing an increase in visits within a couple of days- Many Thanks

Homeaddictions

Easy to set-up campaigns. Their suggested keywords and guidelines are quite helpful. Looking foreword to see its positive result!

Home Addictions