Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

1121 - 1130 of 1965 reviews

WonderHoard

So far, so good. Generated a campaign very quickly...needs a little tweaking before publishing, but so far it looks good. Too early to give it a full on rating.

May 27, 2019

We appreciate your review on our app! If you'd like, you can come back and leave your full review after your prolonged use. We'd love to hear more!

Fetish ® Juguetería para Adultos

no trial :( detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

MyTrenic

Easy to use hopeful that it will work as good however, not keen on the waiting times in order for it to work

The Melton Ultimate Vape Store

Average app that does what it says. Would be better if the app was updared to the new google policues.

May 21, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review. We have completed your campaigns and Adwords but unfortunately, Google does not allow the advertisement of 'Recreational Drugs' and 'Tobacco' products without the mandatory license. These policies are made by Google, and as a Google Premier partner we have to follow all the policies. In case of further doubts or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly through our support email.

Joorags

I didn't use it yet but it was very easy and simple to set up. Can't wait to see the results! I will update this review as time goes on..

Senecare

I bring a lot of traffic for me

One Click Glow

I don't like apps that want from you to leave a review before you use their service, unfortunately, this is one of them. I can't say anything so far so I will stop in the middle and after I use it I will edit my review

Fatwood Beard Company

Read the one star reviews before you download this app. Most of the positive reviews are from people who just installed the app, and most likely the free version. The issues I had are covered by other one star reviews. I upgraded to premium so I could have an account manager, but they only responded to my emails at 3-4AM. Yesterday I received an email that said to click here if I was interested in a phone call with my account manager, I replied yes and received this as a response "Thanks a lot for contacting me, I'm so sorry but phone calls are only for our "Custom" premium clients, so in your case, you have a Premium but not custom." So I guess for $49 you don't get phone calls, and you still don't get one even if they inadvertently tell you they do. Overall a complete waste of $49.

September 13, 2019

On our Premium plan we include phone calls and hangout calls but not every day phone support
because we have a Custom Premium plan with more services and support.

XXIITUNING

seems like a good app. waiting for it to start. its made the campaigns but not yet started advertising

BlueFire Depot

I downloaded this app to help me attract traffic to my store. It was very easy to install and the staff do a great job at keeping updated with what's going on with the app.