Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

1141 - 1150 of 1993 reviews

Olde Church Emporium

getting started - not sure how it will go. Trying the free plan if it will let me. If it works out I'll be back with a glowing review

June 17, 2019

Thanks for the review! As you said, you can come back and update your review how you see fit. We hope our app is only a positive experience for you.

Cloudy Garden

Not sure yet if this is going to work for me, but will be testing it. If possible will write an update for it

June 14, 2019

Thanks a lot for trusting us. Looking forward to your review after using our app.

Zilla Meals

Easy to install, seems easy to use, created ads fast. Now the important part, we will see what results we get.

HellaStylish

Well, it definitely brought me traffic. This was the first app I've ever used to automate my Google ads. I'm not excited about the banner designs. The designs are very simple and very limited in terms of customization. With the display ads that the app made for me, I saw around 120 visits per day within a few days. So, overall not terrible. I just wish I could do more with the actual ads.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! We do want you to know that if you want more control over your ad campaigns, we offer a premium membership for our product. If you want even more than that, we also offer a custom membership plan. Information pertaining to this can be found here: https://www.cleverecommerce.com/pricing/

TrendyShop México

great, the app is useful and fast. great, the app is useful and fast. ,great, the app is useful and fast.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear our app is working well for you too.

TheNeelStore

let me try .................................................................................................................

Rave-On!

I used it one time and it seems okay. But it wasn available in my language. No it is and i wanna give them a second chance next time...

June 5, 2019

Hi,

Thanks a lot for trusting us back. We have recently launched our Google ads campaigns creation service in German. We will be very glad to help your campaigns.

Flash Aviation

I was asked to review this immediately after the install. What do you expect me to say? I care about getting sales and cannot comment of the effectiveness of the application.

June 4, 2019

Thanks for the review. We would like to let you know that you have the ability to edit your review after you have used our product. Nonetheless, we hope our app serves you well.

WonderHoard

So far, so good. Generated a campaign very quickly...needs a little tweaking before publishing, but so far it looks good. Too early to give it a full on rating.

May 27, 2019

We appreciate your review on our app! If you'd like, you can come back and leave your full review after your prolonged use. We'd love to hear more!

Fetish ® Juguetería para Adultos

no trial :( detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.