Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 19, 2020

Great app for creating campaign on google ads. Nice it's make campaign according to your needs. I love it

Kisodama
India
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hey Kisodama,

We are happy to hear you loved our app! Thanks for the feedback.

February 18, 2020

ask me to review it in step 2 of getting it working, makes no sense that's already annoying and they want 100 characters minimum..................................................................

LTD Sneakers & Wear
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Clever Ads replied February 18, 2020

Thank you, LTD Sneakers & Wear, for taking the time to share your experience with Clever ecommerce. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the process in Step 2 has caused you. We make it our priority to provide our customers with the best user experience possible. We would like to kindly inform you that in Step 2 it is not necessary to review our services. We are sorry for the hassle this has caused you and we appreciate your feedback. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

February 17, 2020

Great app so far, working well. First add has been accepted and the dashboard looks quite solid.....

Oz Skateboards
Time spent using app: 6 months

Hi Oz Skateboards,

Thanks for the feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed our app and it is working well.

February 15, 2020

Great app!!! I hope it helps me increasing my sales! I use Shopify and fb shop without results so i hope this will help!!

Supply Master
Ghana
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hey there!

Thank you for trusting in our service and giving us positive feedback.

Best of luck with your sales!!

February 15, 2020

I used this APP To cut down on the time spent on GOOGLE ADS, and it worked... So far an easy set up and clear future projections. I would give this app ago, if you wanna enter the Google ad arena.

THE SUCCESS MERCH
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi,

We are very glad to hear that our app is helping you save some time!

February 14, 2020

Keeps coming up with error messages. I have spent too long trouble shooting. Timeouts

OnlyKey
Time spent using app: 12 months

Hi OnlyKey,

We are very sorry you came up with these problems. I have sent your issue to tech support and it should be resolved soon.

Thanks for the feedback! It helps us a lot.

February 12, 2020

ForMyBaby
Sweden
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 11, 2020

good app for everybody , good quality, very good goooood quality yes amazing quality wuuuu love the ads yeah lets go gooogleeeee

YouRebel
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy you're loving it.

Keep enjoying!!

February 11, 2020

I just installed the App I still need to try it out for a while and see if it helps me in anyway what so ever

Sell-off
South Africa
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 7, 2020

Great app and useful in every way ... highly recommended considering you won’t get far with google ads without this

GYM:30