Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Killerwaxx Singapore

This is my 2nd time giving review of this app. Appended was my first review last week. I have no association with this company. I am really amazed of how this app integrated into adwords, the visitors keep on flooding into my page since last week. To be honest, as far as i m concern, this app has already exceeded my expectations.

*****************************************
The campaigns were created not long ago. When i logged into my shopify account this afternoon, i was amazed with the number of visitors visited my store. This app is fantastic. I am looking forwards to see the results in the next few weeks.

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app! Easy to install and set up! Highly recommend!

Thecozycloset Com

Extremely easy to use and a great support staff!! My AD's were up and running the next day!

4amigosltd

great app and exciting for the results!

www.FrednMates.com

Techos Decorativos

Awesome ! They did all the leg work for me and I can already see the spike on my site. I had occured an error message from google that they were going to drop me because of false information. I immediately emailed them and they responded and took care of the matter. It does not get better than that !. I would recommend you use this app FOR SURE

Fmn Home Furnishing

The team at Clever Adwords were fantastic. They did absolutely everything for me, answered my many questions and now my ads are up and running - I would definitely recommend this app

Jewelsilkscarves Com

I would definitely recommend this App. I'm no computer wiz, and it was a breeze to set up! Looking forward to increasing my business awareness!

Gift Frog

Great app, works well, easy to install! https://gift-frog.com

Shoptotalnutrition

Easy process and set up! Great communication from the team at Clever Adwords. Very interested to see results evolve and optimization process unfold. Nice App!

Swan Cartridges

Very easy to install and setup. Curious to see what it can do for my business.