Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

1171 - 1180 of 1970 reviews

The Pond Shop®

Takes for ever to load retargeting campaign.. still waiting for real results before I give it an honest full review.

Original Frame

This app has terrible customer service. Its almost non responsive.

I would like to change my google account from 903-110-3719 to 486-082-4564.

I have sent several request, you already have access to the new account. I dont understand what's taking so long to change.

I would recommend shopify take this app down until they can fix this issues.

May 21, 2019

We apologize for the misunderstanding. We contacted you through the email in which you registered when downloading our app. You can check your inbox to see the email we sent you on March 19, 2019 where we told you we had sent you a request to link your new Adwords account.

Wabisabi Learning

Set up was very simple. I'll update this once I see how well the ads perform. I am pleased it's not fully automated and that someone is looking at them for quality.

Merchant Prints

The setup was super simple and it took no time at all to get started. This process was so quick and am looking forward to the progress.

Gnostic Store

We only have 150 products, so we expected this would be easy. After installing, the app says it takes four days to get running. After four days, the app said there is a problem but staff is working on it. No ads have been made yet. We emailed tech support but they never answered. It has been 10 days with no update.

May 21, 2019

Hi,

We apologize for the late response on the status of your campaigns. As we told you by mail, the problem was that we tried to upload your campaigns to your Adwords account but Google rejected them. The reason being for this rejection was "Google Grants customer cannot create campaigns of advertising channel type".
This was because your website is a NGO and Google has certain policies to advertise on these types of websites. Eventually, we managed to upload the campaigns successfully.

Best regards,

Indigo's Curve

Changing my review. We have used the app and have zero return on investment. Hard to get anyone to respond and when they do they say they will look into it or make changes and contact via email but never hear back from them. I had much better result from google Shopping campaign.

Original: The app was easy to install and they have great customer support. It helped us starting out because we didn't know much about advertising and getting traffic. We have learned a lot and still continue to use the app.

Hils&Ties

I'm waiting already for 3 days for verify campaign. This is the reason for 3 stars. Maybe if it comes better in the future i will change my opinion

Just1giftshop

not bad at all
its really usefull but rather than that the ads that you guys did is for about couple of hours not for dailly for example in 2 hours 50$ buget become 0

Love Cocoa

The interface looks good but haven't started campaigns yet as need to review before it allows. As such 3* as really unable to review at this stage.

4WARDco

I'm jut about to try it, it seems really easy and I can't wait to get started. I hope it brings me the customers I want!