4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and precise targeting options. It's praised for boosting sales through features like Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing. The app provides comprehensive performance insights and automation capabilities, saving time on keyword optimization and ad targeting. The customer support, especially Benjamin Grimes, is commended for exceptional assistance. It's particularly useful for those unfamiliar with Google ads/shopping, streamlining campaign optimization, bid management, and performance tracking.

January 16, 2018

It's really good for someone like me who doesn't know much about SEO. The steps were easy to understand and the example templates were a plus for me, you can see EXACTLY what it's going to show up on Google as. I'd highly recommend it.

Fashion House The Online Boutique
Edited September 12, 2021

Very useful for my online ecommerce store and business. I would recommend this to anyone looking for advertisements.

Kaimana's Dream
Clever Ads replied September 13, 2021

Thank you for recommending us, Kaimana's Dream! We really appreciate it a lot! Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com in case you would like to know more about our app or services.

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

January 26, 2023

Great tactical gear great price and you cant beat the great marketing and advertismet it really pulls

RED HILLS OUTDOORSMAN
Clever Ads replied January 27, 2023

Hello RED HILLS OUTDOORSMAN store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a five star review!

We're glad to learn that you are finding no issues with our app and that you are finding it useful and effective.

Please feel free to reach us out via email to support@cleverads.com with any concerns or suggestions you may have.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

October 25, 2017

Started my store and was unfamiliar with adwords this gave me an edge while I did research. Its worth it! I had alot of quality traffic clicks!

Ugot2havethis
May 4, 2022

this app is really helpful and there is a backend team supporting timely whenever a new campaign is created. thank you

Book Mart W.L.L
Bahrain
Almost 2 years using the app
Clever Ads replied May 20, 2022

Hi Book Mart W.L.L owner,

Thank you for your review, we seek to improve day by day to offer the best service. We are pleased to hear that our support team was helpful for you.

If you every need any extra support or assistance, please reach out to us at support@cleverads.com and we will be happy to help!

Warm regards,
Pedro, Account Manager

January 16, 2023

GREAT LIKE THE APP CLEVER GOOGLE ADS NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ICAST UK
Clever Ads replied January 25, 2023

Hi there ICAST UK store owner,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! We’re glad you are finding our app helpful.

If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email at support@cleverads.com. We will be happy to assist you.

All the best,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

July 24, 2023

Aplicativo bom e simples.
mas meus anuncios estao em branco ainda estou configurando.
vamos ver.
parece ter um bom suporte.

Preço Leve
Brazil
2 days using the app
Clever Ads replied July 27, 2023

Hello there Preço Leve store owner,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app. We're glad to hear you find it good and simple!!!

If you're still setting up your ads and need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com. We'll be happy to help!

Best,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

March 9, 2019

Simple to use and user friendly. Let's see how it works afterwards. However waiting four days is too long.

Le Sorcier Harry
France
Almost 2 years using the app
November 21, 2019

Excellent!! Been having a few issues with marketing but marketing should not be a problem anymore!!!!! Thanks Google.

HausAus
Clever Ads replied November 26, 2019

Thanks a lot for leaving us a review! It truly means a lot to hear this from our customers as we strive for their satisfaction the most.

May 9, 2020

Not one to post negative reviews because I try to work it out first. But after waiting for a week with no solution or even an attempt to try to understand my problem, I got a bit frustrated. For paying premium, I'd expect faster resolution time or at least updates. Ads had not been running for the whole month of April. Part of premium states that you will get account alerts if there is anything unusual. I'd say that after my ad spend dropped to zero, it should have been alerted to me. I have been so busy and it finally hit me that my ads weren't running. Long story short, I figured out the issue myself. The $49 dollars i'm paying are not justified. App in itself, isn't bad I cannot say the same about support for the price paid monthly.

Zocalo Foods
Over 4 years using the app
Clever Ads replied May 9, 2020

Hello, Zocalo Foods

We are so sorry to hear you had this negative experience with us. We care about our customers and value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. One of our representatives will be reaching out to you to see what we can do to fix this problem!

Thanks a lot,