Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

First Choice Cricket

Same situation as the poster Yourturnkeystore. I installed this app. First warning was that the ads they created were disallowed by Google who said my account could be closed. They "corrected" the issue. I kept checking the app on shopify and it was showing no results. I contacted them and got no response. I checked my adwords and found that they had been running ads. They had created so many ads they put my daily max spend up to over $1700. I signed up for a $5 per day trial, I caught it when they had spent close to $300 in a few days.
I've lodged a complaint with shopify. If you have had a similar experience feel free to reach out to me.

Www Jopana My

Dont know what I'm wasting money for... After a while when I check back my Google Ads account, feel disappointed...

Yourturnkeystore 198

Installed the app and it said that my campaign would take 2 days to review. I waited over a week for my ads to be reviewed and created. I reached out and they said that their team was on vacation. They apologized and said it would be done later that day or tomorrow. Several days pass and I have to reach back out to find out whats going on. I specified an ad spend of $20 per day but within only a few hours after my ads went live on Google my bill had reached $104.51. CleverPPC had put $30 per day ad spend on every keyword. If I had not noticed this the bill would easily have gone into the hundreds as we track many keywords. I would not recommend this app!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next