Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Le Sorcier Harry

Simple to use and user friendly. Let's see how it works afterwards. However waiting four days is too long.

Eder Area

I use this app to help my website to developp it views. Moreover i want to grow up across your advertising. This app is in english so one language, it should be a good idea to create an help for the consumers which don't speak english.

Cabrera MotorSports

Somehow confusing at first. I needed help on the configuration_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shop BellaRae

Setup was easy, and hopefully I get more traffic to my store which leads to more sales. I’ll provide an update once things get going...so far, things look promising.

Lions Ice Jewel

Just started hope it works for me and grow my business more. Need to get sale for my page to get my money .

Wireless Accessories Store

Installation Completed and it was simple and easy. Now waiting for some traffic and lots of sales ;)

Trendybyseason.com

Still, in the beginning, process, I read some reviews and it seems to be a good app, from my research google is one of the best and I really hope it will help me since I'm getting out of ideas...my budget is really tied and I'm not sure how much will have to spend but I will give it a try

DressYourWall

It's a bit hard to review something you have only just downloaded & haven't seen any benefits from yet, but it was easy enough to set up, so fingers crossed it does better than I did with Google Ads!

Esmeralda Fine Jewlery

Really great app its helping me alot with ads and doing the vest for my store amazing amazing!!!! Its easy to use

Ready to Be Fit

Genial. Un saludo a todo el equipo de clever Google ads. Un saludo a mi mama y a mi papa. Espero que esta app me proporcione muchas ventas.