Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

GeoPattern Representations

Seems to be a well put together app, even though I had to write this review before really getting into it...

June 24, 2019

Thanks for the review, and we would love to hear back from you after your continued use of our app.

Elevated Gentleman

Haven't actually had a chance to use it yet other than trying to set it up and following the steps, which is why im doing the review. Will change the review once i've tried out the app.

June 24, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review, and like you said we would love to hear back from you once you have formulated your opinion on our app.

ChefStylez.Com

very easy to use! love the maneuverability and the straightforward info it provides. id definitely recommend for first time users! kk

June 24, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad we can help you in your campaigns.

JJAskforanything

Very helpful app i only wish I could have more like it!!! And I recommend this app.
I only wish I could drive more to one my site.

Zilla Meals

Easy to install, seems easy to use, created ads fast. Now the important part, we will see what results we get.

HellaStylish

Well, it definitely brought me traffic. This was the first app I've ever used to automate my Google ads. I'm not excited about the banner designs. The designs are very simple and very limited in terms of customization. With the display ads that the app made for me, I saw around 120 visits per day within a few days. So, overall not terrible. I just wish I could do more with the actual ads.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for leaving a review! We do want you to know that if you want more control over your ad campaigns, we offer a premium membership for our product. If you want even more than that, we also offer a custom membership plan. Information pertaining to this can be found here: https://www.cleverecommerce.com/pricing/

TrendyShop México

great, the app is useful and fast. great, the app is useful and fast. ,great, the app is useful and fast.

June 10, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review! Glad to hear our app is working well for you too.

Rave-On!

I used it one time and it seems okay. But it wasn available in my language. No it is and i wanna give them a second chance next time...

June 5, 2019

Hi,

Thanks a lot for trusting us back. We have recently launched our Google ads campaigns creation service in German. We will be very glad to help your campaigns.

WonderHoard

So far, so good. Generated a campaign very quickly...needs a little tweaking before publishing, but so far it looks good. Too early to give it a full on rating.

May 27, 2019

We appreciate your review on our app! If you'd like, you can come back and leave your full review after your prolonged use. We'd love to hear more!

MyTrenic

Easy to use hopeful that it will work as good however, not keen on the waiting times in order for it to work