Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

1201 - 1210 of 1969 reviews

Winemaking.io

Fast and easy setup. Looking forward to having them help me optimized ads for better search traffic within the google ecosystem.

No Everyday Adventure

So far, this has taken me away! Within 5 minutes, it single - handedly created me a Google ads account, and with minimal input from myself, created a series of ads revolving around my store, involving my own products and collections. Hopefully, it will drive customers to my store!

SmithWorks Golf

first impressions just finishing complete set up but looks like it could be useful tool for new starters

Mobility Tools

Honestly this app is terrible. I don't understand how so many people have left a positive review. The backend is incredibly slow; it created a bunch of campaigns for me that were so unbelievably generic that if I wasn't switched on with adwords they'd have rinsed my budget. The ads themselves are of poor quality; I'm guessing they are auto generated, but the fonts they use on the images look terrible and unprofessional. I tried to create remarketing campaigns but it keeps coming up with an error. I've been using adwords for about 5 years and switched from woocommerce to shopify and thought this app with it's 1,000+ reviews would be a good choice. Clearly I was wrong!

PNP Supplements

Horrible customer service. I've used this app for a few months now and just finished uninstalling it.

Our campaigns weren't effective, so I reach out to our campaign manager and asked for us to review our campaigns and come up with a strategy going forward. (Trying to be helpful) Each time I was told to send over what we wanted and they would upload it for us.

There was no effort to try and get to know our business, products or target audience, which I feel you need to know in order to put together a good marketing campaign.

What I felt ended up happening was I sent over keywords I thought was a good start, ad banners we created, etc and our campaign manager uploaded them for us. There was no effort to work with us and/or improve our campaigns further. Even when some of our banners were rejected by Google, there was no effort to correct them or reach out to us to let us know they were rejected.

Maybe we just got a back campaign manager. I don't know, but it wasn't worth the cost considering what we also pay to Google too.

COY Apparel

Simple to use but not too much control over certain aspects of campaigns have not had results yest but looking forward to see what it brings.

Chinksly

I used it to make adwords and was a pretty streamlined process. The only limiting factor was my internet connection

Pippettes dispensary

Setup was very easy. Integration with Shopify is great. Hopefully it will perform as well as it promises!

OPINARI - Driver's Essentials

Really curious if 5 steps will make a difference compared from all the hours I spend on Adwords in their own dashboard. Surely interesting and hope they will meet my expectations!

Wedding Soda Apparel

Needs directives/directions on what to do. I am familiar with the site but the app is a bit unclear. Havent run ads yet but app prompts you to review at the beginning