Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Olive Yew

It was easy to install but like another reviewer, I couldn't get past the look of the ads, as they did not match our existing look. They're great in concept, they just don't work with our product.

So I created my own ads and both Carlos and Jose with Clever Adwords have been very responsive & supportive throughout the process. We're already seeing results that rival many other apps in what matters most - impressions and revenue. This app really works, and it works quickly. Thanks guys!

Ciual

What can I say? Free great tool and awesome support. That's all we Shopifiers would always want from apps developers.
It works a charm, definitely suggested to get it ASAP!

Virginia Southern

Real fast and simple integration! Seeing the results in one day
Virginiasouthern.com

Uk Plumb Store

Great app. More importantly the staff are very knowledgable, very helpful and patient for an an adwords beginnner like me. Campaigns are well structured and thought through and comprehensive. I definitely recommend these guys.

Bachelor Shoes Llc

This is the best app ever !!!!! from 20 orders per day we jump to 50 orders per day ! thats mean 18,000 orders per year !!!! THIS APP IS JUST THE BEST OF THE BEST ! literaly takes 1 min to install.

Direct Tool Source

Great App with simple integration and minimal need for user intervention. Using this App does require some Google Adwords Knowledge.

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Really stoked with how easy this was to setup. If your scared of Adwords let Rodrigo make it easy.

D S Elettronica

Excellent application and the excellent customer service and always available to help if there are problems.

Retroroad

Great app!!!
Very good and helpful customer service.