Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

1211 - 1220 of 1988 reviews

ekichultimatebobbin

This App is not ready yet. the Gmail ads doesn't work. The support email address displayed on the screen is not working. The reports show no data even after 2+ weeks and support never answer. It is far from being ready..

May 30, 2019

Thanks for leaving a review on us. We work diligently to deliver the best product possible to our customers, and we're sorry it didn't necessarily work for you but the Gmail Ads do indeed work. It could've been due to a slight error along the way, but we are creating Gmail Ads as they are requested.

DressYourWall

It's a bit hard to review something you have only just downloaded & haven't seen any benefits from yet, but it was easy enough to set up, so fingers crossed it does better than I did with Google Ads!

Downtown Eyes

Just starting out , easy to run just waiting on my first campaign to see results will post another review as soon as I find out if it works.

Dori Apparel

Terrible service, twice. I had a bad experience with them where they created ridiculous campaigns and foolishly, a few months later, I gave them a second shot. They failed again, creating ridiculous campaigns that were never going to work. My own fault for trying again with them.

You'll be much better off if you go to Upwork and hire a real expert to set you up with Google Ads, that is an option that is far more likely to generate you a profit.

Formally Men

Liked the App so signed up for premium & it went downhill from there. The so called 'Accounts Manager' had a web meeting with me & then when I emailed after that as I wasn't happy with my Ads performance I heard nothing back. So much for support!
Decided I was wasting my money & have gone back to doing my own Ads.

US Tech Stop

Nice App Could use some work with the uploading of images it constantly bugs out on me, very annoying

Esmeralda Fine Jewlery

Really great app its helping me alot with ads and doing the vest for my store amazing amazing!!!! Its easy to use

Ready to Be Fit

Genial. Un saludo a todo el equipo de clever Google ads. Un saludo a mi mama y a mi papa. Espero que esta app me proporcione muchas ventas.

VON DÖRNBERG - MUNICH

WATCH OUT: They are creating advertisement for their own products and use your ad budget for it. We have contacted them with proofs and they are not answering since weeks! Do not download this app.

June 6, 2019

Hello,

We're sorry for any confusion and we contacted you as soon as you made the review. We do not have any store ourself as we are a software company so we could not advertise our product. There must have been a misunderstanding and we sent you an email with all the information. Please contact us if you want to shed more light about the issue and solve anything else needed to be solved. Sorry again for any confusion and thank you!

Winemaking.io

Fast and easy setup. Looking forward to having them help me optimized ads for better search traffic within the google ecosystem.