4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost online presence, traffic, and sales. They value its precise targeting, seamless Google integration, and features like Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing. The user-friendly interface, comprehensive reporting tools, and actionable analytics are also praised. Merchants report immediate results, with some making sales within days or even hours. The app's automation capabilities, including smart suggestions and automated bidding, save significant time. Customer support, particularly Ben and Carlos, are commended for their knowledge and assistance. Merchants also note a reasonable increase in Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) after using the app. It's recommended for those not fully equipped to use Google Ads/Shopping directly.

Edited November 15, 2019

u used the app , very proffesional, and always i love it, very great experience :D the best app to incrase sales

EVESSEN
Greece
Clever Ads replied November 19, 2019

Thanks a lot for leaving a review! We hope that you continue to enjoy our app as well.

November 12, 2019

Great App, love it and will definitely promote it to others. Everyone must use this app if they want to be successful.

Inspire.market
China
Clever Ads replied November 15, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We’re very glad to know that you have had success in using our app and we only hope to help you further in the future.

Edited January 10, 2020

The service was fast and the setup was easy to follow. I really recommend small business merchants to make use of Clever Commerce.
Best small business support

beningstech
South Africa
Clever Ads replied January 21, 2020

Our main audience is tailored to those working with a smaller budget and small businesses, so it’s awesome to hear this from you. Thanks for your support and leaving a review!

March 7, 2017

Google Adwords is too much to get your head around, Clever Adwords makes everything simple and easy! Highly recommended!

Witty Totes
January 14, 2018

easy to use for someone who doesn't know the Analytics at all

Atelierpetitespierres
May 29, 2020

sofar looks convenient, just few clicks and i got my ads set up, still needs time to see the result, hope this will work, will get back here again with the result

MoskitoKiller
China
Clever Ads replied May 29, 2020

Thank you for leaving some feedback! :)

Edited January 28, 2023

it is very useful to get ur website trending and draw attractions to ur store try for your self and see! i would 100% recommend

Smart Wrist
Clever Ads replied January 31, 2023

Hi there Smart Wrist store owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such good feedback!

We hope you are enjoying advertising with us and we are glad to know that you would recommend us to other online business owners.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at support@cleverads.com.

All the best,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

Edited November 14, 2016

After Jose from Clever apps reached out to me after my earlier feedback I have changed my rating... we went through the settings and made quite a few changes and as a goodwill gesture they also designed me some remarketing ads for the google network.

It's much much better now although some of the text in ads is a bit... well it's like a robot wrote it!!! I'm sure that Jose and/or the team will keep a track of it for me.

I would also point out to anyone reading the ratings that your budget and scale is up to you... nobody can guarantee your ads will be successful, they just do the best with your product or service... eg, if your price is higher than your competitions price your ads wont help you.

Global Gym Wear
Over 1 year using the app
May 11, 2017

Just got this app, response time was great, waiting to see results, support excellent, Thanks Hao

Thehomeandgarden Store
July 21, 2020

Thanks to google it is really helpful for the merchandise. I can advertise my website through google ads well.

là mood
Clever Ads replied July 21, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know! We are glad to see everything is going well.