Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
August 25, 2017

Super simple to set up. If the results are positive will be upgrading for sure.

Nwwholesaler
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 25, 2017

Although I never had to contact support, this app has been easy to use. I can fine tune my ad's better using the google programs themselves, however this app provides recommendations based on your shop that google just cannot do. The majority of what you would need is in the app, and what it is lacking is so minor that most businesses would not care. Why jump around various websites when you can just use the built in apps on your website management portal?

Ft Mac Safety Preparedness
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 25, 2017

extremely easy to use. shall turn off my own adwords campaign if the ROI is great. let's see..

Adertek Lifestyle
Singapore
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 23, 2017

You guys have made it easy for me to get set up in Adwords and most important are getting my products on Google Shopping. This is typically not an easy task for anyone, but with Clever Adwords you make it easy for anyone to get in the game and start makeing sales!!!

Instadeal Io
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 23, 2017

Great for New Users trying to make sense of it all

Artillerysafetygear
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 22, 2017

Fire Sale Approved! Awesome App!

Pix Gifts
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 21, 2017

The ease of use is the best feature of this app and I loved the fact that a ad word specialist will review the ads before they go live and charges are applied on our card. Good Work team

Half Ticket Family Fashion Stores
India
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 21, 2017

I just started to use this App. It looks awesome, but I want to see resoults first

Gaspertratnikcollection
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 20, 2017

Easy to set up. High hopes for this!

The Mountain Dragonfly
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 19, 2017

I haven't had a chance to use this app for enough time to assess each criteria, but as soon as I installed this app, I'm getting more conversions from day 1. I'm excited to see what this app can do in the long run! I'm even willing to upgrade to the premium plan if the conversion rate goes up like this everyday.

Fresh Air Solutions