CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Lakeshore Importers

Been about 2 months havent got my ads, its a waste of time, noticing other ads they also have very bad design, I can create mine in 24 hours with better design.... Horrible services, dont recommend.

Defined Za

I tried to resolve with the app developer and with arrogance they insulted me. I selected to have the ad campaigns paused before allowing them to make the ads live so that I could review the quality of what was being presented of my business on the advertising platforms.

Their system enabled my ads without my approval and lost me advertising budget. The adverts that their system created was achieving 50% less CTR at a 50% higher cost.

I tried to have them address the problems and even with emailing them evidence of what I had selected in the creation process they continued to deny the truth.

It is sad that I have to write a review like this as the other reviews seemed to be positive. Clearly they are not in any way prepared to build a relationship with a new client to their service, they would rather argue facts and call the client a lier.

So very sad as I expected much more from them...

Handmade Fantasy

I made a mistake by choosing this service. They caused me issues in my adwords account just in one day

Thegamesteward

The model the person behind this app takes apparently doesn't involved consulting the client on what is appropriate for google Adwords campaign. In the end, they created a huge mess on our Adwords account by which I mean costing us money on irrelevant campaign settings to our business. Just glad we caught it today and not next week.

Caveat emptor.

Woodenearrings

this app was a nightmare and wasted money on adds that i didn't approve before they launched.
i was angry about my adwords bill when i saw what they had done, spending of more than the actual price of the products for a one-of-a-kind products advertisement.

also chose to spend large budgets on products that were not representative of my product line, and the adds were very spammy.

First Choice Cricket

Same situation as the poster Yourturnkeystore. I installed this app. First warning was that the ads they created were disallowed by Google who said my account could be closed. They "corrected" the issue. I kept checking the app on shopify and it was showing no results. I contacted them and got no response. I checked my adwords and found that they had been running ads. They had created so many ads they put my daily max spend up to over $1700. I signed up for a $5 per day trial, I caught it when they had spent close to $300 in a few days.
I've lodged a complaint with shopify. If you have had a similar experience feel free to reach out to me.

Www Jopana My

Dont know what I'm wasting money for... After a while when I check back my Google Ads account, feel disappointed...

Yourturnkeystore 198

Installed the app and it said that my campaign would take 2 days to review. I waited over a week for my ads to be reviewed and created. I reached out and they said that their team was on vacation. They apologized and said it would be done later that day or tomorrow. Several days pass and I have to reach back out to find out whats going on. I specified an ad spend of $20 per day but within only a few hours after my ads went live on Google my bill had reached $104.51. CleverPPC had put $30 per day ad spend on every keyword. If I had not noticed this the bill would easily have gone into the hundreds as we track many keywords. I would not recommend this app!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next