Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

OPINARI - Driver's Essentials

Really curious if 5 steps will make a difference compared from all the hours I spend on Adwords in their own dashboard. Surely interesting and hope they will meet my expectations!

JL Prime

New to the app. Ads not live yet. This is to skip the line. Will see how the app works. hopefully it helps with my sales and traffic. Will update review accordingly.

Triple 20 Darts

The best google marketing i've tried. That being said, to unlock its full potential you need to upgrade. For editing banners for example.

Imholding Games

Look like it does a great job! In the learning process but happy so far. Can't wait to get this out in the real world a producing sales.

Junglabs

Its useful app works great with my store, recommended for those who new to google ads, great works keep it up

Beauty rouge

Pretty good for now ! asdkjfhaskjdflakjsdflkjandkjsfnlkjasnfdlkjnasfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Sherpani

So far I just started using the app and haven't launched a full ad word campaign yet however the interface is nice, easy to use and strait forward. Excited to see the results.

TuCase

Seems ok an easy enough to understand and start using, however need to leave a review to get started

Galvaleo

Little confusing on how I make an ad at first. Will have to figure it out. Wants me to write a review before I use it..

Elegant Lighting

I am still trying to figure out how this app works. I will add to this review after a few weeks.

I haven't finished setting up yet