CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Woodenearrings

this app was a nightmare and wasted money on adds that i didn't approve before they launched.
i was angry about my adwords bill when i saw what they had done, spending of more than the actual price of the products for a one-of-a-kind products advertisement.

also chose to spend large budgets on products that were not representative of my product line, and the adds were very spammy.

Smartcats

[UPDATE REVIEW]

Setting up the ads were painless - pausing them by one click.
Saw a bit more traffic from these ads but nothing astounding 30 or 40 visitors.
Support did not exist... or at least this email does not as
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
info@cleverecommerce.com
[code]
Technical details of permanent failure:
The error that the other server returned was:
550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces.
[/code]

This app needs better instructions on how to add/remove more products. Contacting support every time you need to can be time consuming. A better interface would be nice when you click on the app rather then just a dashboard.

Knowledge of ADWORDS is a must if you want to maximize the benefits of this app. Overall I will continue to use this app as I dislike doing the words promotions myself.

Laptopbags1

The team at Clever Adwords could not have been more helpful.
My questions were answered immediately and when I asked them to help target a specific market segment they built a campaign specifically for that- very pleased and appreciate it will take time for the new campaigns to kick in fully but am already seeing an increase in visits within a couple of days- Many Thanks

Homeaddictions

Easy to set-up campaigns. Their suggested keywords and guidelines are quite helpful. Looking foreword to see its positive result!

Home Addictions
www.homeaddictions.com

Asi Chemical

Edited: They fixed the issue quickly and so far this tool is working great. :)

Not a great start, can't even set up my account without getting an error just after I select my product collections. :(

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

Five stars for how quickly the initial adwords campaigns are created and implemented. They estimate as long as 4 days but they completed their work in 4 hours....
10 New Campaigns
231 New Keywords
17 Banners Created
...with Remarketing tags inserted on my website too. Pretty damn impressive!

I plan on going into the banners and ads and adjusting them and may need help from this team.

I will update my review when:
1) I need support
2) I get some performance details (metrics).

So far Soooooo good!
Great job! :)
salemessentials.com

Ajiri Tea

Super easy to set up, beautifully designed ads, and amazingly fast service! We e-mailed back and forth with REAL humans! Highly recommend.

Dpoole

Wow instant action , really good !

Thanks a lot guys , really excellent ,

Daniel Poole .www.danielpoole.com

Pure Primal

Hao is fantastic. Anytime I need help (support or question), Hao replies immediately. So far, I'm very happy with the app, service, and customer support offered by this company!!!

Vossity

Surprised by the bad service reviews, I usually receive a response within 24 hours and have been great so far! Definitely recommend!