CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Homeaddictions

Easy to set-up campaigns. Their suggested keywords and guidelines are quite helpful. Looking foreword to see its positive result!

Home Addictions
www.homeaddictions.com

Asi Chemical

Edited: They fixed the issue quickly and so far this tool is working great. :)

Not a great start, can't even set up my account without getting an error just after I select my product collections. :(

Salem Essentials And Apothecary

Five stars for how quickly the initial adwords campaigns are created and implemented. They estimate as long as 4 days but they completed their work in 4 hours....
10 New Campaigns
231 New Keywords
17 Banners Created
...with Remarketing tags inserted on my website too. Pretty damn impressive!

I plan on going into the banners and ads and adjusting them and may need help from this team.

I will update my review when:
1) I need support
2) I get some performance details (metrics).

So far Soooooo good!
Great job! :)
salemessentials.com

Ajiri Tea

Super easy to set up, beautifully designed ads, and amazingly fast service! We e-mailed back and forth with REAL humans! Highly recommend.

Dpoole

Wow instant action , really good !

Thanks a lot guys , really excellent ,

Daniel Poole .www.danielpoole.com

Pure Primal

Hao is fantastic. Anytime I need help (support or question), Hao replies immediately. So far, I'm very happy with the app, service, and customer support offered by this company!!!

Vossity

Surprised by the bad service reviews, I usually receive a response within 24 hours and have been great so far! Definitely recommend!

Olivia Esme Jewellery And Gifts

If you're a computer novice like me then this is brilliant. My campaign was up and running in no time and traffic started coming in so fast that I had to reduce my budget. I do not have a big budget to play with but the team were not put off by that and they work to the guidelines I set.

Very good and easy to set up. Definitely recommend.

Www.OliviaEsmeJewelleryandGifts.com

Dank Teez

Damn that was quick. They said 4 days, only took one night. I will leave another review as the adwords campaigns start working.

Urban Modesty Inc

initially i wasn't aware you should go into google ads to edit the campaigns. my opinion is the app does a majority of the work but highly recommend you edit the campaigns. jose spent an hour with me on the phone to help, very nice of him.

wish this team the best.