4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and precise targeting options. It's praised for boosting sales through features like Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing. The app provides comprehensive performance insights and automation capabilities, saving time on keyword optimization and ad targeting. The customer support, especially Benjamin Grimes, is commended for exceptional assistance. It's particularly useful for those unfamiliar with Google ads/shopping, streamlining campaign optimization, bid management, and performance tracking.

March 27, 2024

C.farma&beauty
France
About 1 month using the app
July 9, 2023

Hey there! I'd love to share my experience with Clever: Google Ads & Shopping. Overall, I found their platform to be really user-friendly and intuitive. I appreciated the level of customization available, which allowed me to tailor my ads to my specific audience. The reporting dashboard was also really helpful in tracking my campaign's performance. However, I did find that their customer support could be a bit slow to respond at times. But ...

Ken's Mart Asian Supermarket
New Zealand
11 months using the app
Clever Ads replied July 20, 2023

Hello there Ken's Mart Asian Supermarket owner,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Clever: Google Ads & Shopping. We're pleased to hear that you've found our platform user-friendly and intuitive, and that our customization options and reporting dashboard have been helpful for your campaign needs.

We also appreciate your feedback about our customer support.
Please remember that if you have any questions or require further assistance, you can always email us at support@cleverads.com. We're here to ensure your experience with our app is as smooth and beneficial as possible.

Best regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

March 20, 2024

good app

Kit Lavagem Nasal
Portugal
About 2 hours using the app
June 19, 2023

The App looks good. It seems pretty simple to use. I can't wait to learn more about it so that I can run more google ads.

TriggerMouth LLC
Almost 4 years using the app
November 22, 2023

Good so far - just setting up ads - so far so good - will be updating once we are up and rolling.

STUK.Solutions
2 days using the app
January 22, 2024

good

Aminata Finds
About 23 hours using the app
March 22, 2024

To use the trial, you have to review the app. Hence the reason they have so many reviews.

Waxhaw Beads
7 minutes using the app
November 4, 2023

Easy set up, excitedly awaiting results

Stratospheric Art