Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 4, 2023

im still setting up the account, is not that easy but youtube is helping me so far to figure everything out

Witoutlimits_athletic
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 4, 2023

so far so good. thanks again for having this available to people who are new to all this advertising

Bigbarrell's Merch
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 4, 2023

Good service to use for beginners in the e-commerce industry. I will use it again for sure ………:……………………….
Very good

Hampton Photography and Retail Outlet
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited January 3, 2023

It is amazing, I absolutely love it. It's quick and easy to set up and it is very conveniant. I would reccomend!

Season of Love
Time spent using app: 21 days
Edited January 4, 2023

We had some glitches installing the app, but seem to finally have everything setup and ready to go. First impression is that it makes setting up advertising quite easy and the app provides some good insights and suggestions. We will see if in the next few weeks it will increase the conversions which seems to have worked for many other. So far quite happy with the app.

Tico Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 3, 2023

mother , kids and Toys center
Jordan
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited January 5, 2023

It is really good and makes a hard task very simple and tells you what to do and when to do it and is very easy to navigate through

Hyperbolic Streetware
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited January 26, 2023

well the GUI is a bit buggy with suggestions crossing the typ fields but else I guess its a good app. I hope you can implement a redoe button for keywords and settings.

MusicTeslaCoil.com
Sweden
Time spent using app: 10 days
Edited January 3, 2023

Its Amazing the business grow up really fast! I recommended everyone should try Google Ads for drop shipping

insectinstruments
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 20 days
January 2, 2023

I recently purchased a new set of pots and pans from this store and I am extremely happy with my purchase. The quality is top-notch and they are a great addition to my kitchen. The prices were also very reasonable, especially considering the high-quality of the products. I will definitely be shopping at this store again in the future and I would highly recommend it to others.

Ava's Collection