Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Wabisabi Learning

Set up was very simple. I'll update this once I see how well the ads perform. I am pleased it's not fully automated and that someone is looking at them for quality.

Merchant Prints

The setup was super simple and it took no time at all to get started. This process was so quick and am looking forward to the progress.

4WARDco

I'm jut about to try it, it seems really easy and I can't wait to get started. I hope it brings me the customers I want!

Lakeview Candles

easy onboarding, have yet to see any results but will update review to more accurately reflect my post spend experience.

Le Sorcier Harry

Simple to use and user friendly. Let's see how it works afterwards. However waiting four days is too long.

Eder Area

I use this app to help my website to developp it views. Moreover i want to grow up across your advertising. This app is in english so one language, it should be a good idea to create an help for the consumers which don't speak english.

Cabrera MotorSports

Somehow confusing at first. I needed help on the configuration_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shop BellaRae

Setup was easy, and hopefully I get more traffic to my store which leads to more sales. I’ll provide an update once things get going...so far, things look promising.

Lions Ice Jewel

Just started hope it works for me and grow my business more. Need to get sale for my page to get my money .

Wireless Accessories Store

Installation Completed and it was simple and easy. Now waiting for some traffic and lots of sales ;)