Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Mommy & Me

I just installed this app and set my first ad, now I’m waiting for the creating the ad. So far it looks great, so will see the results later.

Felicity Spice

Campaigns were loaded promptly! I haven't had a negative experience so far and will keep you updated on the progress. Bring on the customers and sales!

www.felicityspice.com

BDCustomCarvingDesigns

Good app to assist with google ads. Easy to navigate and not time consuming. Fast download time and nice customer support.

BABRA - PRELOVED LUXURY COLLECTION

great apps. hope can add more features to get more access to google ads solution. keep update new info.

Best Buy Muscat

very easy to use, Shopify store users recommended high traffic++ best ads apps, first app makes ads easy to published

Spy Dog

Really easy to set up. Waiting for the results and hoping this will make it easier to generate sales.

Allen's Tea and Coffee

This has really helped me with getting my company name and store on google. Would recommend for use. Easy interface and quick set up with great results.

Mountain River Treasures

Its a very good app! Saved me alot of time helping with the google analytics. I recommend everybody to give it a try!

RationalCo

Seems good so far. The app asked me to leave a review. I'll update once I get more hands-on experience with this app

Thrills&spills

great app so far. wainting to get the ad running so i dnt have to o this again. so here im ai waiting again