Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Prefer Allure

not sure about it just yet, just start using it and forced to write a review. would've liked to use it before writing this

February 27, 2020

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear you got pressured into writing a review, although we very much appreciate your feedback! It always helps us to improve and have our app work as efficiently as possible.

We hope it's working well for you by now!

TheBundleBox

so far i dont know how i feel about this, i honestly think watching youtube videos before starting everything will really help.

February 27, 2020

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback! Although, we are sorry to hear that you needed some extra help from videos before starting. We really try to have our app as user friendly as possible, therefore please feel free to contact us at any point if you come across any difficulty!

Trihair

top demais as usei por uma semana e o app configura automaticamente as campanhas dentro do google adwords, uma mao na roda!
Super indico.

February 6, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback! Esperamos que tenha tido uma boa experiência com o nosso aplicativo. Se necessitar de alguma ajuda, não hesite em contactar-nos.

A equipa,
Clever

Harper Kendall

So far so good seems to integrate seamlessly with little fuss although remains to be seen how well it actually converts over the normal google dashboard?

Miniweight

chatbot could be better, but pretty usefull, good solution if you don't know how to setup google ads yourself

Mabel & Fox

Seems fairly easy to set up - but not really started using it yet - seems like there is support available with the app which is great

A-Z

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Fit Stitch Gear

It was easy to download but I'm hoping to see some results of what's working and not working. I'm still wading through it all.I feel like using google ads will help the most, but so far (3 days in) I'm seeing nothing.

January 21, 2020

We hope to hear back from you, and we hope you achieve the results you are seeking. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Fashion NetClub

I recently installed this app to help me do my google campaigns based in conversions. I just trying the free version so far while a learn more about how much more this app can do for my business. Then I will provide a better review. Easy to install and use so far.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for the review and choosing to use our app! We look forward to hearing back from you and if you have any questions feel free to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Love Rebellious Boutique

Ive only had this app for a few days so yet to see any progress but the whole set up was easier and took less time than the google ads app I originally downloaded.

January 21, 2020

We stress the importance of the easiness of our app, so it’s great to hear that you’ve experienced just that. Thanks for the review and support!