Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Thrills&spills

great app so far. wainting to get the ad running so i dnt have to o this again. so here im ai waiting again

On Lazy Days

I give it 5 stars for how easy it was to set this up but wish it gave more examples or notes on the side so I know for sure that I am giving you the right information to optimize my online store.

Illusion Photograph

great app - it's pretty cool to have this automated which is difficult to do on my own. This is a cool app.

Le Monde De La Marionnette

It Seems quite easy to configure, I Hope it will bring us more customers ! If you need it in another language, some configurations won't work, for exemple "the service" you have to tick in the ad is only in english.

Bluesky Style Store

Adword really working on help me bring more customer to my store. visit our store here www.blueskystylestore.com

Top 10 Trending

An interesting way to boost business and reach out to new customers through advertising with Google Adwords.

mrnmr

Looking forward to using this app for Christmas rush as i am new to social and online store business

Gold Quince

complete google ads! its complicated for me, i am still working on it.
I do not enjoy it! General description is weak !

Slater & Aire Co.

Easy setup and detail analytics
Good functionality for new Shopify sellers i would definitely recommend this app.

Gizmos and Stuff

So Far, easy to set up and get started. Everything was easy to get up and running and simple to understand. Looking forward to the campaign to start!