Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Cupoclick

I need help I can not load the app, perform the installation but I reach step number 5 after this does not work

March 11, 2020

Hi Cupoclick,

If you reach out to us through Zendesk or directly to your account manager we can forward the issue to tech support and get this resolved.

Thanks!

Canine Closets

I have set up this app, which was quite simple. Once it is working will have to see how tings go. So far I haven't seen any negatives about it.

Hello!

Thanks for leaving a review. We are happy to see everything is working so far!

Thanks,

Green Native

The app gives a good intro path for setup. It is easier to setup than the Google apps themselves. I would like it to be made clear what access is provided to the Clever Ecommerce team for accessing my personal, business data.

Hi Green Native!

We are happy to see you were able to install the app with no issues. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have regarding the apps usage.

Thanks a lot!

OrderNation

Just installed the app and currently in the setup phase so, Yet to conclude the experience will update accordingly.

Hey Order Nation!

We are glad to hear your installment process went smoothly. If you come across any questions later on, feel free to reach out.

Thanks!

BIMF Collections

I'm using this app in hopes to grow my business, will give an update as soon as everything is set up. easy to set up. cant wait to get results.

Hi There!

Glad to see your installment process went smoothly. We´d love to hear how our app worked for you!

Thanks,

brandsstay

Seems very helpful. Will be fun to see how this will affect further operations, thank you very much!!

February 28, 2020

Hi there,

thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if you come across any questions down the road.

Best of Luck,

THE SUCCESS MERCH

I used this APP To cut down on the time spent on GOOGLE ADS, and it worked... So far an easy set up and clear future projections. I would give this app ago, if you wanna enter the Google ad arena.

Hi,

We are very glad to hear that our app is helping you save some time!

Prefer Allure

not sure about it just yet, just start using it and forced to write a review. would've liked to use it before writing this

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear you got pressured into writing a review, although we very much appreciate your feedback! It always helps us to improve and have our app work as efficiently as possible.

We hope it's working well for you by now!

TheBundleBox

so far i dont know how i feel about this, i honestly think watching youtube videos before starting everything will really help.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your feedback! Although, we are sorry to hear that you needed some extra help from videos before starting. We really try to have our app as user friendly as possible, therefore please feel free to contact us at any point if you come across any difficulty!

Trihair

top demais as usei por uma semana e o app configura automaticamente as campanhas dentro do google adwords, uma mao na roda!
Super indico.

February 6, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback! Esperamos que tenha tido uma boa experiência com o nosso aplicativo. Se necessitar de alguma ajuda, não hesite em contactar-nos.

A equipa,