Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Clever: Google Ads & Shopping

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 21, 2022

Still discovering how this will work for my business but the ease of it is great. I haven't experienced any technical issues so far.

PleasantlyPlumpFashions
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 21, 2022

I had issues with my campaign and Clever had Paola reach out and help me sort it out. I'm very impressed!

Stumbling G.O.A.T.
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited December 21, 2022

Good so far. Still getting the hang of it. I saw it on the ad store and decided to give it a try to boost traffic on my site.

The Trendy Saver
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited December 20, 2022

Setup was simple and very comprehensive. I would definitely suggest using this app to any merchant friends I have.

VisArt By JRiley
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited December 20, 2022

good great and really helpful and is good and easy to use never had a problem and it helps better then other sites

Electric Lint Remover
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
December 20, 2022

worst experience for linking accouns good luck and have fun, i recommend support chats etc but good luck

My Paw Buddy Co
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Clever Ads replied December 21, 2022

Hi My Paw Buddy Co,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while trying to link your accounts. We take all feedback seriously and will use your comments to help improve this process, specifically.

Your experience is what matters most to us and to that end, we have already reached out to you via email today (your Account Manager Paola, and I) with solutions, updates and more guidance. Keep an eye out for an email from Premium@cleverads.com — we hope to see your reply soon!

We are here to help and want to ensure that you have a positive experience with our platform.

Warm regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

December 20, 2022

This is a good app and she give me good and Trustfully rewards , i just started to use it and alreasdy like it :}

O.R.S
Israel
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 20, 2022

GOOD APP BUT NEED TO BE MORE ESAY FOR THE FIST TIME NEED MORE STEPS AND IF THERS ADS REDY I CANT SEE HOW IS IT

Store.q8t
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited December 21, 2022

I found 6 their app where did the other five go.I have to send Clever the 5 star reviews for such great service
Adonis Gomes

Mercado Express
Angola
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 20, 2022

Thank you for the speedy assistance when I was stuck :) I look forward to seeing some results on my store

SocialEnchanting