4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost online presence, traffic, and sales. They value its precise targeting, seamless Google integration, and features like Shopping Ad and dynamic remarketing. The user-friendly interface, comprehensive reporting tools, and actionable analytics are also praised. Merchants report immediate results, with some making sales within days or even hours. The app's automation capabilities, including smart suggestions and automated bidding, save significant time. Customer support, particularly Ben and Carlos, are commended for their knowledge and assistance. Merchants also note a reasonable increase in Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) after using the app. It's recommended for those not fully equipped to use Google Ads/Shopping directly.

August 10, 2023

Experience effortless navigation and enjoy the convenience of swift customer service that is tailored to meet your needs. Our dedicated team is committed to providing you with a seamless and hassle-free experience at every step.

BWET Swimwear
Hong Kong SAR
8 months using the app
Clever Ads replied August 17, 2023

Hi there BWET Swimwear,

Thank you for leaving such a positive review and the 5-star rating. It's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying the effortless navigation of our app and finding our customer service swift and convenient. We strive to tailor our services to meet the unique needs of every user, and your feedback assures us that we are on the right track.
Remember, if you have any doubts or questions in the future, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverads.com. Our dedicated team is always ready to help you have a seamless and hassle-free experience.
Thank you once again for your kind words. We look forward to continuing to serve you with your advertising needs.

Best regards,

Marina, Jr. Account Manager

November 7, 2023

Good so far.

ScentFlow
New Zealand
3 days using the app
July 12, 2023

Looks good and may have potential but you need to be able to access and work on Google Ads. My account with Google Ads is messed up and I cannot access it (it loops the login screen requesting 2FA even though it is setup, have already been working with Google). I have been getting a charge monthly from Google for $500 plus another charge for around $120 and could not figure out where it was coming from since I couldn't get into my Ads account. Turns out, it was CleverPPC (I finally got a transaction log with more detail) - even though the Clever AD panel: "Your campaigns haven't taken off yet" and I thought I hadn't activated anything because of this, it was charging me a ton... and I would not have approved that nor did I see any benefit from that as my store has been struggling the past 9m as many retail shops have. I have been fighting with Google to figure out where this was from and finally was able to stop it by uninstalling per Shopify, but what an expensive mess. Very misleading and frustrating for me and a huge cost that I did not approve. Waiting on feedback from CleverPPC, will update. Be very careful what you setup if you are thinking you are just checking it out and seeing how it works. You will be paying even if it says "Your campaigns haven't taken off yet" all across the top and lists steps you still need to complete.

Biddle and Bop
About 1 year using the app
Clever Ads replied July 14, 2023

Hi Biddle and Bop!

We are terribly disheartened to read this review.

We thank you for the time it took to give us this detailed feedback, and we want to assure you that we've already reached out to you via email with important information and updates! Please check your email for our response.

We are standing by to assist you and get your issues sorted out as soon as possible.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,
- Ben, Customer Success

August 15, 2023

i saved myself 7-10 hours of manual labor by downloading and setting up this app. Easily one of the best apps in the shopify app store.

BYTHECOLLECTIVE
3 months using the app
Clever Ads replied August 17, 2023

Hello there BYTHECOLLECTIVE store owner,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review and the 5-star rating. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that our app has saved you significant amounts of time and manual labor. Our goal is to make campaign management as easy and efficient as possible, and it's great to hear that we're achieving that.
We are committed to continuously improving and providing the best service possible. If you ever have any questions, doubts, or need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com. Our team is always ready and happy to assist you.

Thank you once again for considering us one of the best apps in the Shopify App Store. We look forward to continuing to support you with your advertising needs.

Best regards,

Marina,
Jr. Account Manager

August 1, 2023

This is my first time using this app, but so far everything seems to be going easily! I am excited to see where these ads could lead.

Len and Li
About 2 months using the app
Clever Ads replied August 9, 2023

Hi there Len and Li store owner,

Thank you for your positive review and for the 5-star rating! It's wonderful to hear that you're finding our app easy to use, especially as a first-time user.
We share your excitement and look forward to seeing the impact that your ads will have. We've designed our app to help you effectively reach your target audience, and we're confident that you'll see positive results.

Remember, if you have any questions or if there's anything you're unsure about as you continue to explore and use our app, don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@cleverads.com . We're always here to assist you.
Thank you again for choosing Clever Ads.

Best Regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager

November 5, 2023

Leicht zu bedienen erfüllt die App schnell und Zuverlässig die Aufgaben, die man diese erwartet.

Steinick Schuhe
Germany
5 months using the app
August 2, 2023

great app so far have not tested the ads yet lets see what happens. hoping to get result from the app hoping for a positive result

The Arcane Bazaar
Pakistan
4 months using the app
Clever Ads replied August 9, 2023

Hello there The Arcane Bazaar owner,

Thank you for your 5-star review and for choosing to use our app. We're excited to hear that you're finding it great so far.

Please remember, if you have any questions or doubts, especially when you start testing the ads, you can always reach out to us at support@cleverads.com . We're more than happy to assist you and ensure you get the most out of our app.
Thank you again for using Clever Ads!

Warm Regards,
Marina, Jr. Account Manager.

October 20, 2023

Good

VRS JEWELLERS
India