Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

THE SUCCESS MERCH

I used this APP To cut down on the time spent on GOOGLE ADS, and it worked... So far an easy set up and clear future projections. I would give this app ago, if you wanna enter the Google ad arena.

Hi,

We are very glad to hear that our app is helping you save some time!

OnlyKey

Keeps coming up with error messages. I have spent too long trouble shooting. Timeouts

Hi OnlyKey,

We are very sorry you came up with these problems. I have sent your issue to tech support and it should be resolved soon.

Thanks for the feedback! It helps us a lot.

ForMyBaby

Great app!!! I hope it helps me increasing my sales! I use Shopify and fb shop without results so i hope this will help!!

YouRebel

good app for everybody , good quality, very good goooood quality yes amazing quality wuuuu love the ads yeah lets go gooogleeeee

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy you're loving it.

Keep enjoying!!

Sell-off

I just installed the App I still need to try it out for a while and see if it helps me in anyway what so ever

GYM:30

Great app and useful in every way ... highly recommended considering you won’t get far with google ads without this

Lylylady

Setting ads is really easy now thanks to this app. A pleasure to work with. I hope in a successful campaign.

Hi,

Great to hear, thank you for your feedback! We wish you the best luck succeeding in your campaigns and keep enjoying our app.

Astroworld Merchandise

Just installed it. We'll se what comes out of it. I hope to increase my sales at least by 20 percent.

February 27, 2020

Thank you for trusting in our app. We wish you best luck achieving your goal to increase sales!

Let's drive them up!!!

VAG Repair Center

Prefer Allure

not sure about it just yet, just start using it and forced to write a review. would've liked to use it before writing this

Hi there!

We're sorry to hear you got pressured into writing a review, although we very much appreciate your feedback! It always helps us to improve and have our app work as efficiently as possible.

We hope it's working well for you by now!