Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Gradebox

I have not get enough time to test it , but for the moment all good !

Cioxio

Easy to use, great app, awsome product, welcome to my piercing shop http://www.jennysweety.com

Kindle Cup

Safe time to manage & configure our adwords. But it's the first time of using this app and will say it's the best recommended apps ever if there sales made by using this apps. Will post next comment & reviews later.

Waldorf Watches

Great app, entered the info and now waiting to get some ads made for Google Ads!

Fashion Diva Palace

Just started, easy and seems to be good

Syrian Mother Of Pearl Furniture

I would recommend this app to all, great tools, happy with it

Whites Home Store

It is free with paid functions so you need to use the pay functions to really get the most. You can amend how they set up your ads so if it doesn't suit what they have set up then you can tweak it. They were very nice over customer service and although I couldn't afford to do the paid version, they were not too pushy and just asked for a fair review which this is.

Bottom line, sets thing up well but you might need to tweak things a bit. I imagine the paid service is a lot more involved and this is what I am basing the review on, plus the nice customer service.

Fashion Alma Zarazua

Probando... la verdad hasta ahora me parece sensacional el hecho que sea sencilla y práctica la app para las configuraciones de las campañas, esperemos a ver los resultados...

Flexbubble

I've had some issues with the app but customer service was great. It is a must have to drive traffic to our business.

Babysnbabys

best thing ever. does everything in the background