Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

IncredibileSlancio

I used the app and works pretty well and it helps in targeting your customers! I do recommend to use it

January 13, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation on our behalf! We hope you can find continued use from us and if you ever need help don’t hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Five Dollar Tee Shirts

This app is ok. Check the locations it shows your ads as they locations may not be relevant to what you are selling.

January 13, 2020

This one of the many perks offered by Clever, and we’re happy that you’ve been able to find use from it. Thanks for downloading our app too!

Alice&Max

from the beginning it's going well, there were 11 new live visits during the first 10 minutes and this was great

December 26, 2019

It’s great to hear that you’ve seen some results so soon! We hope this only continues for your store as well.

South By South

All good so far.
Far better ads created than my basic knowledge of google ads. Hopefully, the return on CTR allows us to upgrade the service

December 16, 2019

Thanks for choosing to use our app and leaving us a review! We’re glad you had an easy process and we hope you achieve the results you desire.

Multicultural Hair Essentials

I used the app to help with marketing for my business. The app has worked wonders helping me get through easy steps for my startup. Great App

December 13, 2019

It’s awesome to hear this! Thank you for downloading our app and leaving a review, we wish you all the best in the future as well.

Sloppylab

Good app. It helps me to setup my 1st campaign, and ready to rock and roll.
More sales coming please.

December 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for giving us a review and downloading our app! We’re very excited to see what we can do to help you.

Your Upscale Life

This app help me set up and diversify my ads. Very easy to run. Only thing I don't like is I haven't been able to preview the ads they are running, or alter the subtext without starting over.

December 2, 2019

We’re sorry about this, sometimes during the process of making the app more user friendly it's possible that customization becomes more limited. If you have any further problems write us at support@cleverecommerce.com, and thank you for the download!

Travelistic Fashion

Looking forward to using this app . Am excited ! I hope to use this to engage more with shoppers and bring in my sales . Also easy to install.....

December 2, 2019

Thank you for downloading our app and we wish you all the best in your future use of it!

D’Kota’s Clothing Store

really looking forward to using this app to see if it can bring sales and make the google shopping experience easier

December 2, 2019

Thanks for giving our app a download! We hope that it only helps you in your business and we would love to hear back from you.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

This app was a lot easier than some of the other google apps I have been trying to use. It definitely helps to have an app where you don't need to know coding.

November 27, 2019

We strive to make our app easy for our users, so hearing this is great. Thanks for the review!