Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

1801 - 1810 of 1966 reviews

Rodifer Animation Company

No way to edit a campaign once you've submitted it. I've been using adwords for awhile, and thought I would give this app. However, unlike Adwords, there is no way to edit an ad after you've submitted the ad. If you try, you reach a screen that says "your ad is processing", etc etc.

The real adwords interface allows you to see all of your campaigns and ads, even the ones that are in review. That way, you can make easy changes, start and stop ads, etc with a click of a mouse.

I think this app is good in theory, but I'm sticking with the real adwords.

Uninstall.

Your Wireless Headphones

Great App, I was excited to see something like this to help me with my Google Adwords to sell my products.

Thanks,

CT

Girl Party

Great app to set the foundation for first time Adwords users. I am still learning but this app has really helped me figure out how my campaigns should be set up. I have been emailing back and forth with customer support and they are very helpful.

Dimok

I had this up and running for only 6 hours and already got a click-in from the clever adword campaign that converted into a sale. Cost me 88 cents in advertising.

It's still early to tell exactly how well it's going to work, but based on my first 6 hours, and not even coming fully online, I'd say this is a great app with great service.

Depeche Toi

We've had problems since trying to install the app. The app would not install correctly and we had to contact customer service to unistall/reinstall several times. Then they have been unable to create my ads and have been working on this for over 3 weeks. Every time I email them, they tell me the they are waiting for someone else to fix the problem. Unprofessional and does not work. Buyer beware. Free is not always the best. Going to pay for a professional service that can actually deliver.

Mupile

I Love this app. It help me easy running adwords campaigns.
Supporters friendly

Upandatem

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Lenny Lemons

Super impressed! Wasn't sure what to expect and was previously only advertising on FB + IG. We're new to the world of google and thought this would be a great way to tip toe in. After a couple of weeks, our ROI through clever adwords is significantly better than FB and this APP is our new best friend ;) The support has been incredible. I've never had people reach out as eagerly and timely as they do. Very happy with our premium plan!

Skyline Industrial Group Inc

There is no where to modify the adword settings...

Ecocomfort Collection

Amazing app, it's a must have.