Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

1821 - 1830 of 1967 reviews

Ploumanach

Very easy to use!
Great dashboard and pretty straight forward.

Shiningbeauty

I have only just started using this app so a bit quick to judge it but wanted to leave a review on the amazing work they had done for me

Thank you and i hope it generates me some sales :)

Marssos

Great app and awesome service to use. Personal approach to your concerns.

All Myn

ok, so if you don't want it to clock up a bill on your google AdWords account and you install but don't proceed it will still start charging. There is now a paused button - make sure you use this if you don't want it to be charging you or uninstall it all together. Overall I'm sure it is good, I just had a bad experience and a rude shock at an unwanted google AdWords bill that I had no idea was happening as there are no notifications.

Lovefoul

Extremely helpful and nice when I needed them. Will strongly recommend them to other customers!!

Chickadee Hen

Horrible!! Do NOT use this app! It created ads FOR A RANDOM WEBSITE on my account! Yes, I was paying for ads for a website I've never even heard of. It also created a ton of campaigns for my own site that were approved without my knowledge. Be very careful if you decide to use this!!

Clairevoire Originals

It sounded like they personally vet the optimization through and I've yet to pay a single cent, why not give it a shot!

The Kenitra Watch

Very nice

S Osborne

Fantastic ,awesome ,brilliant ,clever indeed ,will recommend this to everyone ,makes life stress free with the things am not good at.

Mokino

New Clever Adwords user here. When I received my new account email this morning and opened the attachment, I literally said "Oh Wow!" out loud. By far exceeded my expectations :) This will undoubtedly be an excellent piece of my marketing strategy.

Thanks team Clever Adwords - big 5 stars from me to you.