Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

1861 - 1870 of 1988 reviews

Vape Artist

Just got started but it looks great. Setup interface could use some work. On Edge and IE its hard to click on text entry boxes and a some boxes aligned offscreen

Jaicee

In less than 48 hours my ad campaigns are up and running! Saved me so much time, and money as well! Hopefully this will help my new business, only time will tell. But great, free service!

The Cotton And Canvas Co

Works wonderfully! It created new display and search campaigns in Google Adwords. I made some changes myself after everything was created, but really top notch work!

A regular marketing company would charge hundreds of dollars to do the same thing.

Lakeshore Importers

Been about 2 months havent got my ads, its a waste of time, noticing other ads they also have very bad design, I can create mine in 24 hours with better design.... Horrible services, dont recommend.

Paleo Choice 2

This app really changed things up for us. They build some good remarketing and text ads. We had to clean a few things, but it really helped.
Their segmentation and bidding point were much better than what I had before (I was bidding way too much and they showed me that a cleaver lower bid can work much better).
It is only a beginning - plenty to still improve here and there - but they put you on the right path.

Cyrdion

Great service and fast customer support.

Love Your Girl

excellent work from Clever PPC team especially considering the fact that its free. It can also be improved by focusing on increasing the CTR to raise the chance for a click to happen. Thanks Clever PPC Team

Veronascollection

I just installed the app so hopefully this helps with conversions. I get traffic but not sales. Crossing my fingers hoping this helps!!

Styor

I have updated my ratings from 1 star to 3 star now because they contacted me and fixed the problems with the ads .

So extra two stars for good support and good results (so far)

Excessia

Google Adwords created stunning banners, which looks excellent, the keywords used are top notch, it gives a professional look to my products. I recommend all to go ahead with Google AdWords. Thank you.