Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. External charges may apply.

Rachel Srinivasans Art

I'm grateful for the CleverPPC app because the campaigns were set up very quickly and painlessly. I do a lot of online marketing but I have limited experience with actual PPC campaign set up. Even though I have not had any conversions yet, as I have only had this free app for a few weeks, I am looking forward to what more PPC advertising has to offer my store.

Dixieland Monogram

Just signed up but everything has been great! They sent me all my ads they created within 24 hours and I am very impressed in how quality they looked as well as matching my branding. I wanted to make a few slight tweaks and Jose had no problem accommodating. In the one day I have been using their service I saw my website traffic go up by about 70% as well as sales go up some too. and that is just one day! For someone who doesn't have the time/knowledge to set up google ad words campaigns this is a very easy solution and I think you will see results.

First Choice Cricket

Same situation as the poster Yourturnkeystore. I installed this app. First warning was that the ads they created were disallowed by Google who said my account could be closed. They "corrected" the issue. I kept checking the app on shopify and it was showing no results. I contacted them and got no response. I checked my adwords and found that they had been running ads. They had created so many ads they put my daily max spend up to over $1700. I signed up for a $5 per day trial, I caught it when they had spent close to $300 in a few days.
I've lodged a complaint with shopify. If you have had a similar experience feel free to reach out to me.

Www Jopana My

Dont know what I'm wasting money for... After a while when I check back my Google Ads account, feel disappointed...

Yourturnkeystore 198

Installed the app and it said that my campaign would take 2 days to review. I waited over a week for my ads to be reviewed and created. I reached out and they said that their team was on vacation. They apologized and said it would be done later that day or tomorrow. Several days pass and I have to reach back out to find out whats going on. I specified an ad spend of $20 per day but within only a few hours after my ads went live on Google my bill had reached $104.51. CleverPPC had put $30 per day ad spend on every keyword. If I had not noticed this the bill would easily have gone into the hundreds as we track many keywords. I would not recommend this app!

Fab Fash Usa

Easy to use. They take basic information and create Google quality ads. Customer service is good too...responded in less then 12 hours.

Beautifullybespokegb

So easy to use highly recommend this app

Gyveral

One of the top apps on shopify. Super easy to intergrate.

Northern Kids

Terrific extension and super easy to get going off the hop

Olive Yew

It was easy to install but like another reviewer, I couldn't get past the look of the ads, as they did not match our existing look. They're great in concept, they just don't work with our product.

So I created my own ads and both Carlos and Jose with Clever Adwords have been very responsive & supportive throughout the process. We're already seeing results that rival many other apps in what matters most - impressions and revenue. This app really works, and it works quickly. Thanks guys!