Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

1911 - 1920 of 1988 reviews

Handmade Fantasy

I made a mistake by choosing this service. They caused me issues in my adwords account just in one day

Goateesaver Goatee Shaving Template

I've been working to my account setup with Clever Adwords and have been very impressed with the customer service I've received. I look forward to seeing how well it performs.

Outdoor Essential

My experience so far with David and his app/team has been great! He responds to emails faster than I can type them and is extremely helpful in each reply.

The service itself is also top notch and the ads they build are very well targeted around your site, keywords and top products.

5+!

Wood Stuffs

This app is magnificent and the service they offer is truly valuable.
Really down to earth people and they try to help you the best way they can.
I'll keep working with them.

Thanks again !

Hog Furniture

The App is great! It has outperformed our expectation. We highly recommend it Thank you.

Hog Furniture. Nigeria

Fixaball

A solutions based team that take out all the donkey work.

Norvink

Great app! It just gave me the traffic i was looking for. It is working SO WELL for me, did not have a single problem with it. I would definitely recommend this app!
Thank you so much for making Adwords easy and accesible for me.

Asmrtstrt

[UPDATED]

The setup for us at www.asmrtstrt.com was easy and seamless and customer service from the team was great - there were some challenges with the keywords that Google did not like but the team was great in reshaping the campaign. It was within budget - any previous note from me about going over-budget was my misunderstanding.

I am awaiting results which are hopefully within the google guidelines and will drive quality traffic. I will update review once I know the results of this. So far, setup was easy and the team was responsive. It is worth the try and hopefully will deliver results - TBD!

Real Life Rosary

Update: I'm changing my review to 5 stars. After the trouble listed below I was contacted and the individual explained to me what had happened. It wasn't their fault, Google had changed something and it had messed up the app's ability to control the ads. The worked diligently to make it right and now it works great. They ads are cool and the app is very useful. I like the ability to easily turn the ads on and off as needed. Great job folks!

I thought it was great at first but I no longer trust it. The ads look great and it increased traffic a little. The reason I don't trust it and am removing it from my store is the fact that when I try to pause it or turn it off, it switches back to on and vice versa. I paused it, or at least thought that I had, over the past week only to find that it turned it's self back on. I just now paused it again, came back 2 minutes later and again it was on. I told the developer about this problem, actually the opposite, it would turn off by itself but didn't get a good response.

Wholesale Gutter Systems

I highly recommend using Clever Adwords! They make it easy to run campaigns, and customize it to your needs as you need them. Since we began using Clever Adwords, we have seen more traffic, and more sales come through our site.