CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

CleverEcommerce for Google Ads

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Shophop.pk

I'm still learning how to use the app, but it's pretty good so far. I like how it sets me up for success.

cromanet

Easy setup. Need more time to evaluate the app. Everything seems to be ok for now. Good application.

StyleAlum

So far so good! I am excited to see what this solution can do with my business. The process has been really easy and my team member has been responsive and helpful!

MundoMicrofono

EXELENT I LIKE IT SO MUCH IS REALY NICE APP
EVERITHING YOU WANT TO SPONSOR YOU CAN DO IT HERE FOR STARTER

My Tamed Mane

TECH PROVISIONS

Awesome. great, amazing. Hope it can grow my business. We shall see. Hopefully is not sketch like some other apps

Flower Rush

I give this 3 star since the autogenerated name is not good. Also the ads cost me a lot. Did not notify me to set budget. I will monitor this for 15days and I will submit a review again.

Boldfacd

Just installed so not sure how it will work. We will see. I will come back to review once we get moving.

Astral Projection light

I used this app to provide my website with more traffic, in hopes of gaining more sales of my product. So far, i still have 0 sales..

October 13, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for leaving us some feedback about how your ads are working so far. One of our representatives will reach out to see how we can help optimize your campaigns and increase your sales.

Best,
The Clever Team

Vital Mask Supply

lets what happens. installed. loading. keywords created. now we wait. hopefully it all goes well. Lets get it!