Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Multicultural Hair Essentials

I used the app to help with marketing for my business. The app has worked wonders helping me get through easy steps for my startup. Great App

December 13, 2019

It’s awesome to hear this! Thank you for downloading our app and leaving a review, we wish you all the best in the future as well.

AuraBoutiqueTC

Google Ads app is very helpful so far. It is also very easy to use and understand. Great for starting out!

December 13, 2019

We’re so glad that we were able to help you out and make your life a little easier. Thanks for downloading our app and we hope you continue to enjoy it.

Style Bandit

Hat mir sehr geholfen
Ich habe null Ahnung von Ads mit original app gibt es meiner Meinung nach viel zu viel Einstellugen

December 13, 2019

Es freut uns sehr, dass wir dir erfolgreich helfen konnten deinen E-commerce Store zu vermarkten. Unser Ziel ist es am Ende des Tages, die schwierigen Aufgaben zu vereinfachen, sodass jedermann ohne Frustration Google Marketing betreiben kann.

thinkfoody

I really like how easy it is to use. :) A good way to generate more traffic to your site. Great app.

December 12, 2019

We strive to make your life easier, so hearing this only solidifies our efforts. Thank you for leaving a review and choosing to use our app!

Platinum Black Shop

Just now using the app, not sure how good it is. Wil update a review later. Hope it helps push traffic to my store.

December 12, 2019

We look forward to hearing back from you once you have gotten to use the app a bit more. In the meantime, best of luck and thanks for choosing to use our app!

Eco-Friendly Store

GREAT APP AND I AM VERY HAPPY WITH IT.EASY TO NAVIGATE AND VERY MUCH EASY TO UNDERSTAND IT FUNCTIONS .iT GENERATE REALLY GOOD TRAFFIC

December 12, 2019

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! It’s really great to hear this from you and it is very much appreciated that you chose to use our app.

Mainland Furniture

Pretty good so far.
Easy interface and it's nice to just let someone else sort that for me as i used to spend a lot of time in google ads.

December 12, 2019

We’re very happy we were able to help you out and save you some time and stress. Thanks a lot for leaving a review and choosing to use our app!

Jannrik's Store

Great for traffic so far, just early in the app...I will update my review when i get more results

Grayvn Traditional Bows

support is not good and they never setup my account completely. it took 2 months and wasted money. Not right for Google Shopping Ads.

December 12, 2019

Sorry if you feel it that way. We set the Merchant Center and create Google Shopping campaigns. If it took more time than expected it is because some issues that arose once and again. Feel free to contact us again and we will deal with it.

Sloppylab

Good app. It helps me to setup my 1st campaign, and ready to rock and roll.
More sales coming please.

December 12, 2019

Thanks a lot for giving us a review and downloading our app! We’re very excited to see what we can do to help you.