C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

C.E for Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Get Google Adwords & Google Shopping Ads to promote your store

Allcharming

I use this app for 2 weeks. But there are no results. No sells. Only big payments for Ads. I will try it for one month and if i will not see any results, try myself to work with Ads

December 10, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry to see you did not get the results you were looking for. One of our customer representatives has contacted you about what we can do to help you.

Best,

Septinol

Great app. Getting to know it more. It is helpful and hope it helps me generate traffic and make some good sales.

December 11, 2020

Thanks for the feedback!

Hanskart Store

Great for Marketing products if you are a newbie. CleverEcommerce made promoting my store so easy and simple

December 11, 2020

hello,

We are thrilled to hear that! Thanks so much for the feedback.

Liquidation Cart

Very Good and useful app..............................................................................................................................................

The Tiffany Marie Collection

Why ask for a review before it can be tested out? I will update this review after actually using it. So far the concept is great.

atlanta.streetwear207

j'ai utilisé cette application elle n'est pas mal, il me reste à voir ce que ça donne dans la durée

True Sports Fan

I've WASTED one week of my time and sales with this app and it's customer services team. This ad doesn't work and when it works it doesn't set up the ads currently. They also never wanted to give me a full refund. Shopify please remove this app. Screenshots:

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback and we are sorry to see you did not enjoy our app. One of our representatives will be contacting you to see what we can do to resolve this situation right away.

All the Best,

media-web-store

beautiful perfect nice app and easy to use thank you for your help inencreasing my sells. i will update

November 30, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback!

monaveli

Just installed and set up. Ads are not runnign yet but I hope its worth it. I will update my review in the future...

Hey there,

Thanks for leaving us a review! We are excited to hear back from you.

Time&Watch

This app could be more useful and faster. But it's full of interesting functionalities and other things.

Hey there,

Thanks for giving us your feedback and we are excited to see you are making use of all our great functionalities!