Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Naturschoen

Most terrible customer experience I had so far on here. DONT INSTALL
They are only here for the quick money.

Customer support tried 2 Times to set it up, they FAILED!
Then the COO intervened, only to waste another 3 WEEKS apologizing and NOT DELIVERING ANYTHING.
IN THE END THEY ONLY DELETED MY HANDMADE ADS!
Without any reason and then ghosted me again.
Disgusting behavior, I wasted days and money and will report this to shopify.

Background:
So they set it up for me, TWO TIMES
90% of the keywords are not usable, because 0 people search for it, google doesnt even deliver those ads.

2. try setting it up for me, I still have no actually working ads, 60+ ad spent for one random purchase and at least 3 hours spent on seting this up.

cannot recommend, maybe only for 1 product stores or if youre ready to do it all per hand afterwards anyway. The automatic setup is terrible and the customer support for setup has no real idea what they are doing.

hate it when people waste my time

May 12, 2020

Hello, Natureschoen

We are glad to see you were able to contact your account manager about these concerns! Please, don't hesitate to reach out with any other questions you may have. Best of luck!

Zocalo Foods

Not one to post negative reviews because I try to work it out first. But after waiting for a week with no solution or even an attempt to try to understand my problem, I got a bit frustrated. For paying premium, I'd expect faster resolution time or at least updates. Ads had not been running for the whole month of April. Part of premium states that you will get account alerts if there is anything unusual. I'd say that after my ad spend dropped to zero, it should have been alerted to me. I have been so busy and it finally hit me that my ads weren't running. Long story short, I figured out the issue myself. The $49 dollars i'm paying are not justified. App in itself, isn't bad I cannot say the same about support for the price paid monthly.

May 9, 2020

Hello, Zocalo Foods

We are so sorry to hear you had this negative experience with us. We care about our customers and value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. One of our representatives will be reaching out to you to see what we can do to fix this problem!

Thanks a lot,

CALCHEMISE

I installed this app 1 year ago, and I just realized that it make me spend 400€ on google ads for nothing without any notification ! I am really unhappy, and hope I will have an answer from the team very soon to all my messages to find an issue.

April 28, 2020

Hello!

We are so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with us. We value your feedback as it helps us improve our services. Please reach out to us by email or zendesk so we can work with you to fix this issue.

Best,

Shop Amour Boutique

Received ZERO help to my request. Disapproving ads for baby and toddler clothing becuase Google ads says baby and toddler clothing relates to abortion and my ads are malicous software, when using only pictures from my store in shopify. COMPLETELY 100% OFFENDED at the feedback and the never ending issues with Google!!!!

April 24, 2020

Hi,

Sorry for your disappointment. Google disapproved your Ads, not our app. We have already contacted Google to get your ads approved. Thanks for your understanding, we are trying to help you.

Vittorio Citro Boutique

La mia prima recensione negativa su Shopify app store , abbiamo solo perso tempo con questa app e 12$ .

April 20, 2020

Hello!

Thank you for leaving us a review - this helps us improve our services. We are here to help you with any issues you might be having, please let us know!

All the best,

Gadget Gulp

I was NOT impressed. Installed and setup and 72 hours later it was promoting some outdoor lights as a security camera. Money lost and lesson learned. Clever and Smart are two different things. Update. I got contacted by a David to reconsider my review and so I reinstalled the app, setup a meeting and my clever ad setup has been setting for more than a week now and no response back. I'd very much consider looking elsewhere

March 10, 2020

Hi Gadget Gulp,

We are sorry to see our app did not work out for you. This feedback can be helpful to us to improve our services.

albyespresso

For now is 0 because i just installed, it is tricky ask review when you dont have yet any feedback!after sometime i will update if something change!

March 10, 2020

Hi Albyespresso,

We ask users to leave feedback on how the installment process went, and then update it later as they start using the app. If you have any questions we are happy to clear them up!

Thanks,

OnlyKey

Keeps coming up with error messages. I have spent too long trouble shooting. Timeouts

February 27, 2020

Hi OnlyKey,

We are very sorry you came up with these problems. I have sent your issue to tech support and it should be resolved soon.

Thanks for the feedback! It helps us a lot.

HeliDirect

I am so exciting to sign up for this app, seeing many reviews. But after around 3-4 days, spent $243 and had no conversion. My Google ads got banned. Contact support and it went quiet. They seem so busy to support or pay attention to new customers. You guys should get more customer services or you will get more 1 start like this. Disappointed and remove app today.

February 6, 2020

We are always happy to help you. Google can spend up to double your maximum daily budget one single day, but keeping your daily budget under the maximum on an average of a 30-day period. We always respond within one working day period

Asia Sell

No doubt the positive reviews are fake, especially on Nov 26. No sales from about 200 clicks and I got blamed for it. Mixed up the product types. If you can tell me what to do then I'll adjust the rating.

February 6, 2020

We are ready to help you with your store. We sent you an email when you complained but we got no response. Please feel free to write us back again and we will help you with your campaigns.