Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Google Adwords, Google Shopping Ads & Remarketing

Mascarillainteligente

It force me to make a review which us really nit with a google ads policy. Also very limited. i have set up the destination of my ads in Spain but it promotes ads in english.

April 30, 2020

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback. The first review is for us to hear about how the installation process went for you. The ads are in Spanish as you chose, not in English. Feel free to reach us for any doubt.
Best,

Hondenhappiness

First day. Google ads normally a bit difficult if you are not an expert. I dont know if It also works for Holland and Belgium... we will see.

April 29, 2020

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback. If you need any clarification, don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing how the app works for you down the road!

MarcGPL Store

coping with the software and process. I am hoping the app is easier to cope with then the google app.

April 28, 2020

Best of Luck! We are here if you need anything.

Luxutiful

So far so good.. Having trouble with my account being suspended and solving the last of two problems...but seems to be a very good tool!!

ANTISOCIALCASE

Easy to use and extremely fast app.
I recommend it to all beginners. I recommend it to all beginners. It's great for anyone who wants to open their first shopify shop.

April 27, 2020

Hello!

thanks for the feedback - we appreciate it. If there is anything you need help with don't hesitate to reach out!

ideasforhouse.com

Aún no lo sé, estoy probando. La aplicación te obliga a hacer esta tarea para completar los procesos.

OXFORD REVISION

We had some problems installing the app. The last page to confirm the installation wouldn't load. I had to uninstall the app to install it again. Now it seems to be fine.

March 30, 2020

Hi, Oxford Revision!

I would love to set up a phone call to go over the issues you had, or to clarify any other problems. You can also reach out via Zendesk or email.

We are glad you were able to install it in the end!

MacAi & Co

haven't really used yet so cannot comment, just installed and as part of the installation it needs a review so this is my review

March 29, 2020

Hey, MacAi & Co!

Did you come across any issues in the installation process? Let us know how the app works for you down the road! We're here if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot,

Shielded Audio

Just installed and will update further down the road. Hoping this will help us create ads to boost our sales.

March 13, 2020

Thank you for installing the app!! We hope it all went smoothly.

Please, feel free to update your review further down the road :) we just ask for a rating at the beginning for the installation process.

Unimet Trading Partners

I am still learning how it works, but I have received some new traffic to my store which is good. I would like to expand on it more.

March 13, 2020

Hi there!

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear you got some new traffic!!

Keep in mind, we ask you to rate our app based on the 5 step installation process.