Google Ads & Google Shopping

Google Ads & Google Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Google Ads: Adwords, Remarketing & Shopping ads

Old Town Mall

Just added the app, I haven't had a chance to try yet, but I will come back and write the review in about a week

November 26, 2019

Thanks for downloading! We are looking forward to hearing more from you in the near future.

Elle Shanell

I just downloaded the app. I'm not sure how it will perform yet. I hope increased traffic and sales.

November 26, 2019

We would love to hear back from you after you’ve gotten to use the app more, thanks for the download!

Millions Beauty

So far so good, I have only just set this up so will have to see what the results are later. I do like that it's very simple and clear to use.

November 26, 2019

We look forward to hearing back from you, thanks for the download!

Sister Bees

I have not gotten a chance to actually use the app yet but it has been easy to install and set up. I am excited to get it up and running on my site.

November 26, 2019

Thank you for choosing to use our app! We wish you all the best and would love to hear back from you with any update you might have.

Benson Music Shop

It just started serving ads and asked to me write review. I'm not sure yet. Nothing much has happened. I do see I've had 5 clicks and my cost is $6.42...which puts me at over $1.00 per click. Previously I was running Google Smart Shopping campaign through the regular Google Marketing App and that was working and keeping me about .25 per click. So, I'm somewhat confused as to what I should do. I'll let this run a bit and see.

November 26, 2019

For any questions regarding the app itself or any of its features, please do not hesitate to contact anyone on the Clever team. We would also love to hear back from you in the near future.

This Is Not Supreme

bellissima app, imposta tutto in automatico! consigliatissima!! lasciatela lavorare e vi stupirà!!!!

Reitsport Brunken

just started and the app want me to make a review so i give them 4/5 I think thats fair and okay.....

SAM★INK®

I have keyed in all to input for automatic ad creation. I'm still not sure what else there is but reviewing this app is one of the steps required to finish the creation process.

November 15, 2019

We would love to hear back from you after you have gotten the hang of our app and have experienced it in more depth.

El Sicómoro Bookstore

it looks like it works. we think that its working but we can't see the banners, its too soon to tell

HyperCulture Survival

Still having issues getting this to load in google... hoping this works. Seems to have many features... I just need it to work now.

November 12, 2019

We’re sorry to hear that you’ve had some experience issues. Please don’t hesitate to contact any of the Clever team to help you out going forward.