Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

OAKTREE CASE

I did not see my Adword campaign on my adword account yet. I hope it works as expected. It is very early stage to give this review. I will give 5 stars after trying it 30 days period if it really brings me real cost affactive sales

April 29, 2022

Hi Oaktree Case store owner,

We appreciate your time and feedback. You should be able to see your campaigns in your Google Ads account once the campaigns are uploaded by your account manager.

If the problem continues, please reach out to us at support@cleverads.com and we would love nothing more than to help you!

Warm Regards,

elegancesharks

this app is really helpful in making my ads the best they can be. I plug in what I need and they do all the hard work

March 24, 2022

Hi Elegancesharks store owner,

Thank you for your positive review! We're delighted to hear that you are finding our application useful. If there is anything else you'd like to suggest for us to make your experience even better, please email us at support@cleverads.com.

Happy Selling,

Vercate

Have not used it yet. But is looks good. Hopefully it works well and get some sales from here. Looking forward

Hi Vercate owner,

Thank you for your review! We hope you find our app helpful and are thankful you are giving us a shot!

Please feel free to email us at support@cleverads.com with any questions or concerns you may have.

Warm wishes,

AB Crystal Collection

simple setup. I just started using the app and I wanna see what results will be.
Connected automatically to google

Hi AB Crystal Collection,

We hope you have a great experience with our app! If you have any feedback or questions you would like to share with us, please feel free to drop us an email at support@cleverads.com.

Warm wishes,

Upscale Gaming

Geweldige app!
Makkelijk in gebruik, ik kon mijn vragen stellen en kreeg ook gelijk antwoorden en hulp aangeboden.

Smartgrow

why do i need to write a review before ive even tested the app? kinda weird but testing atm, seems legit tho.

February 24, 2022

Hi Smartgrow owner!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy to read that so far, you're having a positive experience with Clever. We will be reaching out to you via email, and perhaps resolve any doubts or questions you might have during your testing phase.

All the best,

- Clever Team

Moonbeams

easy to install and set up. doesn't require training or extensive coding knowledge. very glad to have added it

Hi Moonbeams owner,

We're glad to hear you are having a positive experience with our app so far. We're excited for you to explore our many features and use these to your advantage! (;

If you would like to leave us any feedback or questions regarding anything, please feel free to send us an email at support@cleverads.com.

Happy Selling,

Heart Of Sun Swim

The app overall is great however I wish the "add discount" for the advertisement tab would work. Other then that it is pretty user friendly and fluid.

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your positive review! We're always striving to provide our users the best experience in terms of user-friendliness and accessibility.

Could you email us at support@cleverads.com or get in touch with us via chat regarding your "add discount" issue? We would love to work this through with you.

Best regards,

I.T. Mars

I just installed the app and the process was pretty easy. Hope the sales will come in just as easy.

Hi I.T. Mars owner,

We're glad to hear you found the set up process easy. That's what we're aiming for!

If you have any question or concerns, please feel free to use our chat service or email us at support@cleverads.com and we will happily assist you.

Kind regards,

Christus Threads

Too early to ask me this questions when I am starting to go thru the check list. WIll report back when I know more

January 27, 2022

Hi Christus Threads owner,

We understand that you just installed and we don't expect an immediate review! We do appreciate you taking the time to leave us your thoughts and would love for you to update this review after giving our app a try for a couple weeks.

Happy selling,