Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Atlas Chaussures

J'ai installé cette application depuis 24 hrs et je suis satisfait du processus de prise en main et de l'automatisme mis en place.

Luminous Blossom

I am using this app to manage all my ads in one place. So far, it's good. I just started using it. I am hoping to obtain more exposure for my store.

August 23, 2021

Hi, Luminous Blossom owner!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We hope your store gets more reach with the campaigns we made for you. Please email us at support@cleverecommerce.com if you have any further questions or concerns.

Inddus

Still learning, but I think this app has a lot of potential! I haven't really been able to see cause it wants me to complete all these steps first.

Loud Sisters Shop

Still learning, but I think this app has a lot of potential! The onboarding process was a little confusing. I would have like to know more about why and how things were being set up before I started, but customer support has been good so far.

August 9, 2021

Hi, Loud Sisters Shop owner!

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave us your thoughts. Thank you very much!

As always, we can answer any questions you may have at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Warm regards,

GOANGIRL

I am trying out this app for Google Ads. However, it needs to be more user friendly. e.g. I can't easily find how to cancel the service if and when I want to do it. Overall it is quite automated. I will wait for the results.

August 9, 2021

Hi, GOANGIRL!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback as we take it into consideration when updating our app. If you need to cancel, you can easily do so by simply contacting us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Lekestue AS

Not a bad app and service. Saved me time and when I needed help, service and answers came fast. Definitely positive start. didn't give 5 stars just because haven't used app for long enough to see output of it.

August 4, 2021

Hi Lekestue AS,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We hope our app will help you as much as possible with your Google Ads campaigns!

Happy selling,

Little Moo Organics

I think it works, I haven't really been able to see cause it wants me to complete all these steps first.

August 2, 2021

Hi Little Moo Organics owner,

Thank you very much for your review. The opinion of our consumers is something fundamental to continue improving.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Carlos González
Account Manager

Animalia Apparel

It is new to us and I like the information it can give us and looking forward to seeing how it works. Very straightforward set up.

August 3, 2021

Hi, Tony! Thank you so much for your review! We would love to help you make the most out of our app. On another note, I sent you an email a few days ago regarding your concern. Kindly check your inbox or spam folder just in case!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Blended Assets

I want to use this app to make money. It would be nice if it would let me use it before making me write a review.

July 29, 2021

Hi, Blended Assets! Thanks for your feedback. Our dashboard shows a list of things you can do to make the most out of our app, but in no way you are obligated to complete them. Said this, I'm so sorry for the confusion. You are always free to update or remove your review as you see fit.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com for any questions or concerns!

Kraken Cay Coffee

So far so good :) I just started using this and it is very easy to setup. I'm looking forward to seeing how much it helps my business.

July 17, 2021

Thanks for the kind review, Kraken Cay Coffee! We look forward to helping your business grow! If you need any help with your campaigns, please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

Happy selling!