Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

by Clever Ecommerce

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

SMARTSEY

Setting is fine, I have just finished setting now waiting for results, hope will be good, I will come back for outcomes

July 26, 2021

Hi Smartsey owner,

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will do our best to bring you the results you expect.

If you have any other questions or suggestions,please feel free to contact me.

EPLUS.uno

Super. I use on my shop and is very easy and very good. Big like for all team and from me to all . Thanks

July 23, 2021

Hi Eplus owner,

Thank you very much for your comment, we are very glad that you find it easy to use our app.

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Carlos González
Account Manager

Deporte

Augmenter les ventes en attirant des clients -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Deporte

Noisette Beauty By Marley

Linking the social media accounts it’s a bit of a headache for me. The logo was exactly as I visioned! The site looks great very clean and easy to navigate through. The shopify team communicated well from beginning to end. Very satisfied with the results.

July 22, 2021

Hi Marley,

Thank you very much for your comment, the opinion of our customers is something essential that allows us to improve.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Carlos González
Account Manager

Alma Home + Design

So far so good! Easy set up.... its early still to see the value but initial thoughts is that it has a good UI.

July 21, 2021

Thanks for your review, Alma Home + Design! Our tech team is happy to hear your feedback regarding the UI. We'd be glad to address any questions or concerns you may have about our app or your campaigns. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Account Manager

ElliamStudio

I just start using this app. so can say more later. after a few tests. but for now its simple to use

PokeCharles PokeStore

Hoping this helps drive traffic! As a small business we saw the surge during covid. However we seem to be going backwards and need to turn it back around!

July 21, 2021

Hi PokeCharles PokeStore! Thanks for leaving a review. As we are also a small business, we look forward to helping yours grow!

Moreover, I've just responded to a query you sent recently so please check your inbox or spam folder just in case. We'd be happy to help you out.

-Nikki, Account Manager

MW Studio

Seems easy to use so far, hopefully results will follow. I have only had the app for a couple of days and still getting everything sorted.

Vanto

Up and running with excellent support from Carlos who corrected key words that i posted that could potentially waste Ad spend.Good support is of paramount importance to get an Ad effort up and running,and Carlos/Clever seem world class.

July 15, 2021

Hi Faisal,

Thank you so much for your nice comment. It is a pleasure to help you continue to grow your business.

If you have any other question or suggestion, please do not hestitate to contact me.

Happy Selling,

IVOTREND

Nice app and very good for your business
The best opción for your
Don't forget to vote for the best tools and guaranteed to make money

July 17, 2021

Hi, IVOTREND! Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to help you out with your campaigns, so please don't hesitate to contact us at support@cleverecommerce.com.

-Nikki, Acount Manager