Clever ‑ Google Ads & Shopping

Drive traffic with Google Adwords & Google Shopping ads

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. External charges may apply.

191 - 200 of 1988 reviews

Parsons Clothing

cool wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hi Parsons Clothing owner,

Thanks for the positive review!

Happy selling,

Thechairworld

Hi The Chair World owner,

Thanks for the review!

All the best,

Grocery World

Hi Grocery World owner,

We appreciate your feedback!

All the best,

Le Famille Medical and Covid-19 Supplies

Great app with detail charts and easy to understand analytics. I would refered to anybody that this is the best!

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your review, Le Famille! We're happy you like our app interface. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

Baby Travel

Good instant support. Looking forward to have this app working and moving forward swiftly. Recommended to all.

September 23, 2021

Hi Dan!

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our support team, in the end the experience of our customers allows us to keep moving forward and improving day by day.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

ledia.ro

So far all good! 3 days for seting the ads and also have talked whit suport, all good! We will see next days how the ads in Google are working

September 22, 2021

Hi Ledia.ro owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad that everything seems to be going great so far!

Warm wishes,

Mini Fairy Garden World

They guided me along the way and were exceptionally professional and created great campaigns. Don't hesitate to use them for your all your shopify ad needs.

September 22, 2021

Hi Mini Fairy Garden World owner,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app! We are so happy to know that the campaigns are working for you!

Happy selling,

Lylah's

All traffic is definitely coming from a click farm, I can see that all clicks are from a single region . Google Analytics is telling me that this is 'Direct Traffic' - meaning it's coming from individuals directly typing my site name, or a bot is reopening site saved in their bookmarks. I downloaded this app in hopes of getting help with ad optimization. Instead this app is creating bad traffic and throwing off any additional ad effort that I am making. Worst of all, even though I deleted the app, and removed code, I'm still receiving bad traffic. I've even written to them to end my subscription, and never gotten a response (for months). I'd recommend all users to stay away from this scam of a site.

September 23, 2021

Hi Lylah's

I hope everything is going well for you.

First of all I would like to clarify that we do not work with click farms in any case.
On the other hand we only deal with "Paid Traffic", not "Direct Traffic" as you mention in the review, also you stopped receiving traffic with our app when your campaigns were paused.

Finally, we have never received an email from you requesting support from us. We have only received a message from you via chat to which we replied but we did not get a response, so we could not help you with the problem you were having.

I hope this has shed some light on the problem you mentioned.

If you have any other questions or suggestions, we will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Carlos González
Account Manager

The Stork Markets

So far the setup has been easy- Currently on a 14 day free trial and hope this app can really help to drive more sales!

September 20, 2021

Hi, The Stork Markets! Thank you so much for leaving a review! We hope you enjoy your free trial. Please don't hesitate to reach out for any assistance you may need to get everything set up. I'd be happy to help you out and ensure you make the most out of it!

Happy selling!

-Nikki, Account Manager

D&A The Gadget Shop Ltd

did not try yet, I will try will give reviews but so far, we will see what happens, but thanks for the heads up

September 20, 2021

Hi D&A The Gadget Shop owner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback; it is very much appreciated. Please let us know if you have any questions while giving our app a try!

Warm regards,